Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mangoo

My House @ Teban Vista

Hi Mangoo, thank you for sharing your Reno experience with us here. I really enjoy following ur progress and like the strong colors used. I have been following a few of mr k's work and all of them looks really great. Would really like to engage him if budget permit as I heard his charges are pretty high. I will be getting my key in July and want to star planning for my Reno too. Do you mind to share your cost breakdown? I want to be prepared with the cost. Thanks again.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

What kinda lights? Are their philips downlight cheaper compared to lightings dot com? I emailed them to enquire about the fan, they quoted me RM1200 but says is negotiable. ZZZ :furious:

Omg! So exp... When they quote me e price previously it was e best price that was given by them. Usually e price can be negotiated.

Is e RM1200 for e improved version? My goodness.. So exp.

Because Mangoo mention that it cost SGD250+. So they (ho seh) ajusted the price?

It's really way exp from e price given to me. But must really negotiate e price w then when u r there. And then if there is a few of u interested., perhaps group buys can fetch more discounts too.

Omg! So exp... When they quote me e price previously it was e best price that was given by them. Usually e price can be negotiated.

Is e RM1200 for e improved version? My goodness.. So exp.

I doubt its the improved version, cos they told me can only oscillate up and down.

I doubt its the improved version, cos they told me can only oscillate up and down.

Oh dear.. Mayb they increased e price :(

If you haven bought ur lights u can go and check it out still. Best Lights is also located along e same stretch.

For ceiling fans, Best Light also carries some range and their prices are more competitive.

Oh dear.. Mayb they increased e price :(

If you haven bought ur lights u can go and check it out still. Best Lights is also located along e same stretch.

For ceiling fans, Best Light also carries some range and their prices are more competitive.

Is Best Lights within walking distance? I wanna get track lights...

Pai seh, do you know if Ho Seh and Best lights are open on Sunday?

Edited by bleucheeze

Is Best Lights within walking distance? I wanna get track lights...

Pai seh, do you know if Ho Seh and Best lights are open on Sunday?

Yes they are within walking distance. Jus a few shops distance.

U can get e track lights from Best. I got mine there, it's led and it's cheap :)

They are both open on Sunday but for Best they close earlier on Sunday. If I didn remember wrongly shld be ard 2pm to 3pm.

Enjoy shopping :)

The lights are up :)

IMG_5994.jpg

Hi there, may i know where did you buy this light?

Thanks in advance!

Hi I bought this light in JB and it's from Best Light. U can find e address in one of e thread I posted :)

Yes they are within walking distance. Jus a few shops distance.

U can get e track lights from Best. I got mine there, it's led and it's cheap :)

They are both open on Sunday but for Best they close earlier on Sunday. If I didn remember wrongly shld be ard 2pm to 3pm.

Enjoy shopping :)

Glad to know they are open on Sunday :)

How long is your track light in living room? The one with 4 light holders.

Edited by bleucheeze

Hi there. Can I have mr k contacts n quotations. Been searching for it till no avail. Really thks for ur help. U can email me at smooth_cyber@hotmail.com