Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mangoo

My House @ Teban Vista

Yes, i called iona today they told me this model has been discontinued, advised me to try my luck at mustafa! So I cheong there to buy one!

Haven't go JB yet. If I go, it shd be next weekend. But now thinking maybe I should buy all downlights here. I scared if I buy in JB and somehow it is faulty, have to go back exchange. What do u think?

Bluecheeze, what my friend did was she tested all e down lights at e shop to make sure it's working so that she does not hv to make a double trip. But becos she ordered alot and e shop dun hv all e stock she still hv to make another trip down to collect it. The cost savings are substantial enuf so no complains hahaha...

Great u got e fan :) So u not getting e e mini fan anymore :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Bluecheeze, what my friend did was she tested all e down lights at e shop to make sure it's working so that she does not hv to make a double trip. But becos she ordered alot and e shop dun hv all e stock she still hv to make another trip down to collect it. The cost savings are substantial enuf so no complains hahaha...

Great u got e fan :) So u not getting e e mini fan anymore :)

Thanks for the info. If buying E27 downlights, that is, non LED, is cost savings substantial?

That "mini fan" (vento fino) is not that practical to me, unless i buy the improved version which can oscillate, but it is soooo pricey!

Now my Mr E is eyeing the improved version of Vento Fino:( As what the Amasco lady said, this mini fan is chilli padi, the wind very power! And she is right! Will head to JB one of the weekends to test our bargaining skills. Most likely it will be either Fino version 1 or 2?

Now my Mr E is eyeing the improved version of Vento Fino:( As what the Amasco lady said, this mini fan is chilli padi, the wind very power! And she is right! Will head to JB one of the weekends to test our bargaining skills. Most likely it will be either Fino version 1 or 2?

Nice.. Looking forward to ur pics :) So have u confirmed ur contractor?

Thanks for the info. If buying E27 downlights, that is, non LED, is cost savings substantial?

That "mini fan" (vento fino) is not that practical to me, unless i buy the improved version which can oscillate, but it is soooo pricey!

Not very sure if the savings would be substantial. You may wanna call them and ask them for the price and stock availability before going down, in case of a wasted trip ya...

Nice.. Looking forward to ur pics :) So have u confirmed ur contractor?

We met K but his rate is too high. And we met Alan who is also equally good... Will be choosing him as his quote is kinder to our wallets :)

We met K but his rate is too high. And we met Alan who is also equally good... Will be choosing him as his quote is kinder to our wallets :)

Can i have the contact to Alan too? Want to have some quotes to decide and to protect the wallet too..lolz

Love the design that u and pinkwhale did for your house. Mind sharing the contacts for this Mr K ?

Thanks alot in advance ^^

U can email me at :

xiaozhuzhu16@hotmail