Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Mangoo

My House @ Teban Vista

Hi Mangoo, I love love love how your house looks! Just wondering where you got this light (on the red brick wall)? And how much does it cost?

IMG_5986.jpg

Am so excited to see the lights up. The lights kinda completed the look of the house :sport-smiley-004:

As well as the black frame door with the wire mesh inside. The contact and price if you still have them.

Thank you so much!! Really appreciate it :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mangoo

Been following ur Reno progress in the shadow and really love the way u design and transformed to this beautifful cozy warm house for ur family.

Can pls pm me ur contractors details n est Reno cost. Appreciated thxs

I love how daring you are after seeing all the textures in the house! love the pale blue turquoise cupboard beside your tv!

Hi there,

I read your t-blog today and it seems you had a good experience with your contractor :) I'm helping my parents to find a suitable contractor for reno of their soon-to-TOP EC. Would you mind sharing the contact for Mr K as well as Alan whom you had also considered?

Many thanks!

Hi Mangoo

You have a beautiful house! Do you mind sharing Mr. K's contact and details of the quotation?

Thkq so much :)

Hi Mangoo

Can PM me the same info. Thanks

Hi Mangoo

Really very nice home you have.. am looking something similar as ur house. Do you mind PM me your reno cost details?

Many Many Thanks