Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
seauhong

Any Recommended Cheap And Good Service Contractor? (Do Not Require Id Service)

Hi, I bought a resale flat and will be getting my key in early dec 12. I am looking for cheap and reliable contractor as I already have an idea how to design my hse. So I do not want to waste money on ID services. Any recommendation?? my email add is seauhong@hotmail.com

Many thanks in advance :)

Edited by seauhong

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, i've just completed my reno. My contractor are from Reno Hut. Price way much cheaper than those id firm and worksmanship can be said up to my standard. I thought worth recommending. Do look at my other post for reno pics. If u want i can give u the contractor contact.

Hello I just found a good contractor in Johor. After goin through 6 or 7 contractors, I almost given up. The contractors in Johor can ruthless and scrupulous if you are not careful. I recently engaged zest design and construction company. Tel 0189057678. The boss is victor. My house is in adda heights. I got them to build a swimming pool and upper floor extension approx. 1500sft extension.

So far work has been progressing well. Hopefully, I can move in dec. Let's put bad and ugly contractors to rest... RIP with them. I don't want any of you to go through **** with them.

Guys u can email me or call me at sin no. 97544787 if u want more info. If I'm in spore will answer, otherwise MSG me at my no and I will call you back.

I'm also looking for a renovation as I'm still new in Singapore.Was recommended by my Aussie friend that Omus Living Interior Design is good.Saw her place and it's very nice.But not sure about the charges.. Getting my keys very soon.

Id recommend my contractor Sunny from Thian Ho Renovation Contractor. Easy to communicate n gd chemistry. Price is reasonable.

you registered yesterday and have 6 post just to self advertise???

you registered yesterday and have 6 post just to self advertise???

Im not self advertising. Im juz recommending my reno contractor as i tink he's done a gd job

Does it also means dat since im a new member n recommending my contractor means im self advertising? If i hv offended anyone in any way, then i apologise.

Any reno pic?

Ok will post soon. Now in midst of reno, doing the false ceiling now. Tiles yet to be up coz waiting for cement screeding from hdb for my laminated flooring. Btw its a new bto flat at boon lay.

Then even better. Show renovating pic n post reno pic later.

Also ongoing reno means not certain on reliability of contractor n hidden cost too

Then even better. Show renovating pic n post reno pic later.

Also ongoing reno means not certain on reliability of contractor n hidden cost too

Im using mobile. How to load the pics? I cnt copy n paste

Can Anyone tell me how much per foot run your cabinet maker charges you for your solid surface top. My contractor gave me quote for marble/granite, waterproof & heat resistance, about 250RM to 350RM. My bro installed solid surface just about 2 months ago and now has a ring imprint from heat from his hot pot. How much is cabinet per foot run? Thanks