Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Blue@

Can Share Pictures Of Your Carpet/rugs

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
How do i upload pics?

Hmm...u can upload your picture into an online storage website like photobucket and then link it to your reply via url.

Hi guys, I believe u all have bought nice carpets right? Where did u all buy them and how's the price like? If can upload pic the best. !!

I bought a couple of carpets from Ling Carpets in Joo Chiat Building.

They have a wide variety and tho I was looking at speific shapes I got

lots to pick and choose.

I dont want to spend a bomb as I would like to change them maybe once in

a couple of years.

Will upload pics soon

hi lakmy, may i know how much u spent on the carpets from Ling, on average? u bought normal/traditional carpet or "shaggy" type?

I just went there today, yeah they have a lot of choice to choose from but pricey too. not sure if they over quote me or what.. thks!

hi lakmy, may i know how much u spent on the carpets from Ling, on average? u bought normal/traditional carpet or "shaggy" type?

I just went there today, yeah they have a lot of choice to choose from but pricey too. not sure if they over quote me or what.. thks!

Hi!

Sorry! didnt chk this thread since a long time. I bought a traditional one 240 x170 for my dining area

and a shaggy for my coffee table... together came to abt 130 after discount!! n some bargaining :unsure:

Quite ok I thought. They have sales on and off and when I went there was one on for some carpets.

I bought mine from a shop in furniture mall for 800...sorry forgot the name but the shop is quite prominent if you go there.

Also if you want those ethnic traditional design ones you can check those shop at Arab street. Be sure to bargain if you go there, the Afghan guys ther are quite persistent salesmen.