Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sawyer

Spiders - Good Or Bad, And Unknown Very Tiny Insect On My Laminated Platform

Hi all,

Needed some advise and solutions for some spidey issue and some unknown insect issue.

Spider issue

Just move in to my new HDB flat for around 3mth+. Yesterday, my wife told me that there is spider web in one of the ceiling corner along the short walkway from living room to MBR. It was kind of scary because everyday walk in walk out also never notice. After "terminating" that spider, i take my torchlight and scan every corner in my house. At least 90% of the ceiling corners in my living and bed rooms have spider webs with at least one spider "residing". So the whole night yesterday was tissues and termination of spiders :(

Any idea what could be the causes for these spider to form their web and reside at the corners? And what sort of solution that i can DIY or purchase it easily to lessen the chances of spiders "occupying" my corner?

Unknown super tiny insect issue

I dont even know how to describe how tiny it is, maybe the size of 2 fullstops.. So far only spot it at my MBR laminated platform. Not sure if its bed bugs because so far me and wife haven experience itchy-ness or bite marks on our new mattress, but wont eliminate this bed bug possibility. First spotted roaming around my hp, because i leave my hp on the floor for charging, then subsequent nights, spotted it when i try to scan around the platform with torchlight. No trails at all. As it is a laminated platform, what are the chances that this insect infested beneath the platform? I have no way to check it :( and if really so suey they do infest beneath my platform, how to terminate it myself?

Spraying bygone on laminated flooring or on wall will help? And will the bygone cause any "side chemical effects" on walls (become yellowish) or laminates flooring (sip thru and mark the laminates)?

Please advise and Thank you very much :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request