Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split84

Small House To Slightly Bigger House, From Little Saving To Alot Of Loans

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Some updates today on the fs follow up, today fsm came at 1045am and go thru with us on individual analysis. Overall my house fs is earth element so suppose to be gd as in stable but with my family members having mostly earth element the house become not so gd as is too much earth poor in growth as what the fsm said.. So he suggested the house to be painted blue thru out and given us some color coat. He also suggest us to put a small fish tank near the entrance with 8 cheap cheap fish( he said the fish will die easily as it will help to block the 杀气), ask us to put a 盐晶灯 in my boys room as he said that room more 阴, and install ceiling fan in all rooms and above stairs.. All should be workable within budget.. Unlike most fsm I encounter that will ask us to buy many fs product this one still ok, he also pointed many things which we felt true abt us.. Abt our character, relationship and career.. Almost 一针见血.. His report also very detail with conclusion base on everyone character.. Our next appointment with him will be after our 2nd appt n another after Reno..

Congrats on your new found home.. huh? why i din see your unit as I suppose I bought my unit somewhere around your period.

u might have already gotten your unit thus u did not take notice on this since my 2nd appt was much later..we spotted the unit i think in Aug.

Nexer

can pm me your louver door contact?

Thanks

Hi suyun

Dont ask me, ask split84! Haha...

Edited by Nexer

How much and where you purchase this door? what material and isit bifold? Let me knw can... ? I am planning to install this for my toilet. :) Thanks!!

Design for my louver door

imagefzf.jpg

I have not renovate my unit yet I got this image from google and this is my ideal doors I have sent the contractor and ask them fabricate something like that

Decided to start this T-blog to see what I have achieved so far..

My story started after I told hubby "lets sell our house and buy a bigger house so that we can stay together with his mum, grandma & sister"..daring move..I have 3 kids and staying just next block to my in-laws..every sat i will bring my kids to in-law house while my hubby went to work(hubby grandma loves the kids). And we noticed that ususally the kids is around she will not have much complain abt have headaches, etc..so to cut the story short, i told him every weekend also go over sometime i just wanna stay home also cant, so might as well stay together.

We are not rich to buy landed..so I think i will forever be HDB taitai...I told him we will have an EM..at least there a floor different if i need to cool down...lol planning for the worst..

I plan to have the room at first floor be grandma & maid room..maid will slp with her so that if she need to use the toilet, theres someone to help her..and she need not have to go up and down the stairs..i intend to convert 2nd bedroom to MBR and i will take that room..while MIL, SIL and my daughter can have MBR..my 2 boys will have bed room 3..I was thinking how perfect was my plan..so after discuss with hubby here's his first reply.."Dont complain to me next time if your quarrel with my mum".. and we started looking around for an EM..

MIL love yishun alot and will not move out of there..to be exact..she love Khatib..so we started looking around..in property guru...NO EM AT KHATIB for sale for months...mil still dont wanna view any em out of khatib not even those near to Yishun MRT...than there's 1 for sale just opposit her block..is at 2nd floor, the agent bring us there..condition was soso..but as we stay at that area..we notice the house have morning and even sun..is a nono to us..and the other unit was asking a sky high cov of 130k..sigh so we waited..finally after abt 1mth plus to 2mths..we saw another unit at khatib up for sale..this time round the location was gd..somewhere near MRT..mid floor..and so we went for the viewing..both me and hubby love that place on first viewing..but COV also high..so we ask agent to arrange for a 2nd viewing for MIL (if she said no den we dont buy since COV so high)...she and SIL went for viewing with my kids..and everyone like that place..my MIl was very comfortable with that place...so we negotiated with the seller and manage to bring down 2k..COV 63k..now think back still feel superb heartpain..

so after signing, we sold our 4rm urgently and COV was not as expected..and now i am left with tight budget to try to renovate the house..will be getting my keys in mid- Dec..

Not sure how is your relationship with your MIL and SIL plus a grandma, I always think that its better to see each other than to stay together because its really a different story. Example for me, I love cooking. I remembered when I was having confinement after I gave birth to my daughter, my MIL came to help me cooking, she tranformed my kitchen into her kitchen and only she and my maid know when they keep those food, she took out all my foods that I used to keep them in the tupplewares into her those recycle plastic bags, really I hate it, everything she 1 2 know and involve including the way I feed my daughter whether breastmilk or bottle. I appreciate what she has done but I need some space. Unless u r those dont care type, everyting leave it to the maid or your MIL then no conflicts otherwise its quite difficult to stay together especially plus 1 SIL and grandma.

Sorry for being KPO but juz worry that 8 ppl stay under 1 roof is not so easy.

Not sure how is your relationship with your MIL and SIL plus a grandma, I always think that its better to see each other than to stay together because its really a different story. Example for me, I love cooking. I remembered when I was having confinement after I gave birth to my daughter, my MIL came to help me cooking, she tranformed my kitchen into her kitchen and only she and my maid know when they keep those food, she took out all my foods that I used to keep them in the tupplewares into her those recycle plastic bags, really I hate it, everything she 1 2 know and involve including the way I feed my daughter whether breastmilk or bottle. I appreciate what she has done but I need some space. Unless u r those dont care type, everyting leave it to the maid or your MIL then no conflicts otherwise its quite difficult to stay together especially plus 1 SIL and grandma.

Sorry for being KPO but juz worry that 8 ppl stay under 1 roof is not so easy.

I totally understand what u mean..actually i do have some conflict with my mil at times..things started to get better only after my sil came back from oversea..just hope things will be smooth..

I totally understand what u mean..actually i do have some conflict with my mil at times..things started to get better only after my sil came back from oversea..just hope things will be smooth..

Ok wish u all...... the best!!! Cheers!!