Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
split84

Fsm Jason Liew

Yesterday was my 2nd meet up with Jason to go thru the audit report. The first meet up was on 8 Oct.. So the report took almost 3 weeks.

Unlike most fsm I encounter that will ask us to buy many fs product this one still did not really ask us to buy products but motly by painting and ceiling fan..also pointed many things which we felt true abt us.. Abt our character, relationship and career.. Almost 一针见血.. His report also very detail with conclusion base on everyone character..with him being so accurate on analysis, my husband who did not believed in fs was convinced to do most of the things he instructed..

Overall I will recommend him as his bazhi analysis was really accurate.. As for home audit I can't commend much as I have not move into my house.. He said usually within 3mths should see an improvement.. He sound very confident I will try to update after I move in if I can eat any promotion or strike toto lol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks split 84 for the recommendations and will be engaging Jason...have made contact with him already.

Hi,

I have not collected my keys...able to engage him without house audit?

Or maybe will need to arrange site visit with the owner for him?

Thanks.

Yes you can...me too not collect key yet. He will do the Bazi of you and family first. If you have floorplan, he will advise you on the placement but you have to provide him earlier. When the day come for key collection, he will assist you for the prayer and door opening.

Hope this helps... :thumbs up:

Thanks split 84 for the recommendations and will be engaging Jason...have made contact with him already.

Have meet up with Jason...go thru the Bazi of me and family...can say rather accurate in the character of everyone.

Will meet again when collect key and open of doors...thanks split84 for the recommendation. :thumbs up:

Hi,

I have not collected my keys...able to engage him without house audit?

Or maybe will need to arrange site visit with the owner for him?

Thanks.

I actually arrange a day for him to go down to the place as I have not collected my key yet.. But I need him down first as I wanna start my Reno as soon as I get my keys.. Like way multi888 said I find that his ba zhi reading was rather accurate.. But for house audit really need to move in to the house first before I can comment more

Oic...then I must give him a call soon as my drawings will be out within this week.

Btw, how much does FSM Jason charge for an EM?

Thanks.

Yes you can...me too not collect key yet. He will do the Bazi of you and family first. If you have floorplan, he will advise you on the placement but you have to provide him earlier. When the day come for key collection, he will assist you for the prayer and door opening.

Hope this helps... :thumbs up:

Oic...then I must give him a call soon as my drawings will be out within this week.

Btw, how much does FSM Jason charge for an EM?

Thanks.

For EM split84 is the correct person to answer you cause mine is only 5 room... :sport-smiley-004:

Yesterday was my 2nd meet up with Jason to go thru the audit report. The first meet up was on 8 Oct.. So the report took almost 3 weeks.

Unlike most fsm I encounter that will ask us to buy many fs product this one still did not really ask us to buy products but motly by painting and ceiling fan..also pointed many things which we felt true abt us.. Abt our character, relationship and career.. Almost 一针见血.. His report also very detail with conclusion base on everyone character..with him being so accurate on analysis, my husband who did not believed in fs was convinced to do most of the things he instructed..

Overall I will recommend him as his bazhi analysis was really accurate.. As for home audit I can't commend much as I have not move into my house.. He said usually within 3mths should see an improvement.. He sound very confident I will try to update after I move in if I can eat any promotion or strike toto lol

Last time also engaged one lady fsm give reports in 2 weeks. Later become 5 weeks in total. Whether 1 or 5 weeks, just to wait for the report no need to do reno already.