Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Dan

I really like the design of your renovation. It has a very nice colour scheme, neutral and bright, and matches any kind of furniture.

I have the similar floor plan as yours, and have been trying to find a good contractor for my new flat. Would be nice if you could share your contractor's details.

Hmm.. would you also mind to share how much it cost you to do up the whole flat? I mean all renovation, fixtures and furnitures. I would like to at least know how much I need to spend as I will have to buy everything brand new.

Very much appreciated.

Edited by ProGoddess

Ok received 3 quotes from 3 contractors. Shall not name them here la. Contractor A 1st quote thru email was $8.8K but when go to our place to do discuss and take actual measurement the quote went up to $11.6K. Was quite pushy too. Ask we to do this do that. Contractor B 1st quote thru email was $9.2K. Same thing ask him to come over our place to discuss and take actual measurement and final quote was $9.5K. Contractor C 1st quote thru email was $$10.7K. Never meet up contractor C coz wifey too tired to meet up anymore contractor. Finally me and wifey decided to take contractor B coz he wasnt as pushy as contractor A and of course its the lowest quote that we got. Met with contractor B again last nite to sign the contract. Told us will start work on monday such as do up the cabinet base and measure the window grilles and window and measure mirrors too. Time frame given to us was everything will be completed by end of this month. Hopefully all will goes well. Will post pic as the reno progress

Hi Dan,

Can you PM me your contractor no? Thanks!

hi dan,

can you pls pm me the contractor B's contact? thx in advance