Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum. Went to Chew interior and Hamid&Son General contractor (well known among malay community) before i got to know of this forum. Wanted to do something simple for my house such as kitchen cabinet, window grille, light box and mirror with my $12k budget. Was quoted $17k and $15k by the above mention company. Totally out of my budget. Then was told by my buddy to D.I.Y my own renovation and can get the direct contractor from here. Been asking ard and called up the direct contractor that was recomended thru here. Pros & Cons of direct contractor: no doubt price is cheap but if something goes wrong dunno who to find. Plus i dont have the knowledge which 1 to start first and which 1 to follow up after that. So i am stuck here. Dunno that want to do up a simple home can be frustating. Wifey oso stress up already. Now i tried to ask for quotes from few of the contractor that was recommended here too. Usually how long will they get back to me for the quotation and how long will my renovation takes based on the list of what i wanted to do above? Hope sum1 can enlighten me on this issue? Thanks

Hi Dan,

Just gotten keys to my BTO flat. Could you please PM me your recommended contractor? Many thanks in advance.

Wanted to get a reasonable priced and reliable contractor with good work ethics. I like your white theme kitchen a lot.

bro & sis who want this contractor contact recommended by dan, do pm me.

bro & sis who want this contractor contact recommended by dan, do pm me.

Hi,Sir,

Is it possible to pm me the contact info ? Going to renovate me BTO.

Thanks a lot!

Hi guys sorry for late reply. Did'nt know so many people asking

for the contractor contact. To those who still want the contractor contact

can pm me k.