Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi guys so sorry for the very late reply. its been months since I last log in here. will try to reply to all your pm

whenever I log in here again. for those who still need the contact number, do pm me.

• Like 2

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi dan

really like the works done on your kitchen, simple and elegant.

Hope you can share with me how much is the cost of your renovation as i am still a newbie trying to learn and ask around

Thanks

Seems like everyone is asking Dan/witty for the contractor's contact but no response. Just wondering is the contractor's contact already posted by witty above:

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

Hi guys, i don't think will be log in here often. Just for further info, this contractor mainly do carpentry items.

The rest he sub out to other contractor. If you guys interested to try can reach him at 62866873 Isaac.

If the number above belongs to the contractor, i believe it would have clear everyone's doubt and enquiry, can any kind soul which have gotten the contractor's number to verify?

yeah i would like to verified this as well.

dan80 recently PM me the contractor contact mobile 9841 8351, instead of home contact

Edited by AntoniusHans

Guest Success Shutters

Dear all, for 4 room flats service yard,if you intend to install shutters,kindly dropped me an sms as it will be more practical to use shutters compared to using windows and grilles. zero maintenance and zero cleaning.Thanks Roland here 94889730.

Hi Dan80

Thank you for the review. Very useful!

Could you forward the contact details of your kitchen carpentry contractor?

Also, is the white surface hard to clean after cooking? We are thinking of going for the white theme for our kitchen too. Only concern is that it will turn yellow and stain easily?

Thanks in advance!