Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cruz

Forex Trading

Yes. I've made money. Best Run 187% 3 weeks.

Yes. I've lost money. Margin Call.

My take is IF those chaps conducting lessons are really good, they would stick to trading rather than conduct trainings.. which IMHO is a very profitable business.

Practice accounts will never be the same as real accounts because its not real money.

Wannabe traders must understand something called Trading Psychology / Investment Psychology.

Example:

When people invest in a stock for example. They most of the time will sell the stock after making 10% or 20% gains. On the flip side there are people who almost never lock-in profits. thinking tomorow will be better.

I think I should conduct a class for you and your girlfriends.. how much are they charging for courses nowadays. LOL..

So overall you breakeven?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

LMAO.

1) Best winning streak of 187% means 3 weeks trading. ALL trades positive.

2) Worst case margin call means lost all my money.

It doesn't mean that it was all traded in the same time. That's over the years.

Overal positive but early days were really bad. =)

LMAO.

1) Best winning streak of 187% means 3 weeks trading. ALL trades positive.

2) Worst case margin call means lost all my money.

It doesn't mean that it was all traded in the same time. That's over the years.

Overal positive but early days were really bad. =)

Haha...so I believe now you got horns liao, right? Let me check with my girlfriends whether they still need anymore gambling coach. :P

Haha...so I believe now you got horns liao, right? Let me check with my girlfriends whether they still need anymore gambling coach. :P

Well.. we could work out something.. it might not necessarily be financial terms.

dinner could work. LOL..

i love a good meal.

Well.. we could work out something.. it might not necessarily be financial terms.

dinner could work. LOL..

i love a good meal.

Did someone say food? :D

From experience, if I treat it like a gambling game and punt blindly .... almost 90% chance there will be loses.

Even when I did necessary calculation and effort, the probability of losing is still as high as 25%.

So there are still chances of losing all your "pot" if you are looking for short games and inconsistent in your strategy.... just like playing shares.

Play small small and long long, that's my advice ....

P.S long long does not mean holding on to a trade, it just means staying focus and dedicated to learning and investing.

dinner could work. LOL..

i love a good meal.

Haha...too bad! All of us either on diet or don't eat much. :P

From experience, if I treat it like a gambling game and punt blindly .... almost 90% chance there will be loses.

Even when I did necessary calculation and effort, the probability of losing is still as high as 25%.

So there are still chances of losing all your "pot" if you are looking for short games and inconsistent in your strategy.... just like playing shares.

Play small small and long long, that's my advice ....

P.S long long does not mean holding on to a trade, it just means staying focus and dedicated to learning and investing.

You sound like another expert? Can share your gain or losses? Which counter or currency pair you go for?

Haha...too bad! All of us either on diet or don't eat much. :P

shoot. i was looking forward to sashimi.

:P

You sound like another expert? Can share your gain or losses? Which counter or currency pair you go for?

Actually, I am training under phantom to become a guru in investment. :)

You should really buy him a meal to "squeeze" some tips out of him. :P

2 months back, he mentioned he wanted to sell everything (including his house) to buy shares ... all the stocks he mentioned double or quadruple since. (I am not kidding)

Edited by rendell

2 months back, he mentioned he wanted to sell everything (including his house) to buy shares ... all the stocks he mentioned double or quadruple since. (I am not kidding)

since when I had a disciple?

I mean I was learning secretly from you .... tracking all your posts .... haha

:help: Online Stalker!

What are the stocks? Did you buy?