Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

From P 2 P

Yes, laminates are important. I also went down to Sungei Kadut to visit EDL and Lam Chuan. Got them to show me the large laminate sheets in their warehouse. Found that those which look nice in the catalogues might be too messy (too many dark grain lines) or might look too fake on the big piece. In the end, I decided to go with only one brown and one off-white wood-grain combi for most of my built-in furniture.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, laminates are important. I also went down to Sungei Kadut to visit EDL and Lam Chuan. Got them to show me the large laminate sheets in their warehouse. Found that those which look nice in the catalogues might be too messy (too many dark grain lines) or might look too fake on the big piece. In the end, I decided to go with only one brown and one off-white wood-grain combi for most of my built-in furniture.

Agree! It'll either make or break the whole look ! We're choosing mostly safe colors this round too! All neutral tones. Crossing finder that it'll turn out alright

Playing around with the panorama camera, some pics of the house! Tmr flooring will be installed! Mega excited!

The living room/kitchen/entrance walkway

IMG_1677.jpg

Service yard

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

Our flooring is up today! :dancingqueen: The evorich guys took barely 7hrs to complete the entire house! :dribble:

Alan says the carpenter will be delivering our carpentry up tomorrow bur due to shortage of workers, they will install next week instead and we can look forward moving in after next week!!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

Edited by ment0s

Wow that's quite fast! How long is your whole renovation?

If u exclude the 2 days of hacking in Jan, we started right after CNY (they started on day 4 of CNY)

And yes! Very fast!

Preview!

The kitchen which is still pending installation of the quartz top & cupboard doors and the power track that we are installing

17C41790-4775-45B5-BB3E-FC119A1EFF4A-4118-000003278F685A28.jpg

Anyone has any contact for installing solar films for the entire house? We're thinking of installing for the entire house coz we get evening sun in the rooms and sun in the living room as well coz we're practically unblock

Hi ment0s, did you use the skirting and capping from Evorich as well? We could not find a close matching skirting color at Evorich and the capping (for stairs and drops) were a little sharp.

Wow looking good!

Thank you!

Very nice laminates! Did you engage evorich yourself or was it from Alan? I like the muted brown. Very soothing.

Thank you, I contacted evorich ourselves not from Alan :)

Hi ment0s, did you use the skirting and capping from Evorich as well? We could not find a close matching skirting color at Evorich and the capping (for stairs and drops) were a little sharp.

We didn't use the skirting fr evorich. Find them overprice IMO. Since the entire house is painted white. We chose a white skirting instead. Still not very close so contemplating to ask contractor to paint over them.

Edit: re capping, we only had a small portion that was the main door ledge that we had the capping so it was ok for us so far.

Edited by ment0s

Hi yr nest is looking good!! we are thinking to use laminates for our flat.. came across HERF but dont think we can install these as we cannot hack the floor tiles away :bangwall: HERF is quite thick right?

Just check w ya, the carpentry you are using also from alan? His sketches are quite steady! lols