Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

From P 2 P

Hi yr nest is looking good!! we are thinking to use laminates for our flat.. came across HERF but dont think we can install these as we cannot hack the floor tiles away :bangwall: HERF is quite thick right?

Just check w ya, the carpentry you are using also from alan? His sketches are quite steady! lols

HERF is actually perfect for overlaying as they are only 5mm thick. Laminates are usually thicker. For my place, we plan to overlay the HERF over existing tiles.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi yr nest is looking good!! we are thinking to use laminates for our flat.. came across HERF but dont think we can install these as we cannot hack the floor tiles away :bangwall: HERF is quite thick right?

Just check w ya, the carpentry you are using also from alan? His sketches are quite steady! lols

Hi tings,

Benauhc is right, we actually overlay herf on our existing chip marble flooring. The sketches are fr the carpenter, not fr Alan. Hahaha I dunno abt hm sketching nvr seen before lol.

Off topic: we're selling off our old Cellini manhattan dining table for $200(neg). If anyone is interested, please pm me or drop me a MSG at 90438920. Picture as attached, item condition 8/10 but do expect light scratches since this is a used set.

Do note that there will be an additional $60 for transportation unless you are able to haul this home yourself.

B8B34BD0-8738-4EE5-943A-35A5DD80076E-6126-000004AF297B6966.jpg

Update - 30mar : item sold

Edited by ment0s

Hi Mentos,

Can you use concealed shower set in HDB?

Thanx!

Grohe Eurostyle concealed showet set with rainshower icon showerhead for the MBR ,

grohe-eurostyle-cosmopolitan-single-lever-shower-mixer--p--fg-19507002_0_zps74e851bf.jpg

Hi Mentos,

Can you use concealed shower set in HDB?

Thanx!

You can if u build a hollow block wall to conceal. HDB's rule is that you can't hack the walls to conceal but if you build a wall urself it's a different story. :sport-smiley-018:

Wahhh..... good idea.

You can if u build a hollow block wall to conceal. HDB's rule is that you can't hack the walls to conceal but if you build a wall urself it's a different story. :sport-smiley-018:

Hi Ment0s,

Got a Request.

Do you mind taking a picture of the concealed shower set ? I would like to see how it looks like? :bow:

Jaykr,

We changed the concealed mixer to the thermostatic mixer instead and they have yet to be installed so no pics yet

But if u see the below pic of my MBR toilet. All the pipes have been concealed because I built a hollow block wall for it and at the same time we left 2 holes for shampoo and shower foam. So on the wall u will only see the concealed mixer or in my case my thermostatic mixer. Hope my explanation helps!

IMG_2124.jpg

Edited by ment0s

HERF is actually perfect for overlaying as they are only 5mm thick. Laminates are usually thicker. For my place, we plan to overlay the HERF over existing tiles.

Thks benauhc :) tht's quite a good news to us! but HERF's price is almost double the price of laminates right?

Hi tings,

Benauhc is right, we actually overlay herf on our existing chip marble flooring. The sketches are fr the carpenter, not fr Alan. Hahaha I dunno abt hm sketching nvr seen before lol.

yup, as in the carpenter is working under alan or u engaged your own carpenter? sorry very noob in all reno :/

Thks benauhc :) tht's quite a good news to us! but HERF's price is almost double the price of laminates right?

Not Ben and I dunno the price if laminates but HERF doesn't have the 'floating' poofy feel when u walk on em. Visit Evorich showroom and feel them with ur shoes off. You'll what I mean. Heh

yup, as in the carpenter is working under alan or u engaged your own carpenter? sorry very noob in all reno :/

We only engaged Alan, the rest are his sub-con. And carpentry is one of them. In fact the only stuff that we take into our own hands are flooring, air con, power track and curtains.

Edited by ment0s

Hi,

Thanx so much for putting up the picture. Based on what I see, it might cost you quite a bit to bit a hollow wall . ;p

If I were to follow with my plan , I would need plaster ceiling as well as hollow wall bricks.....and the cost would probably go up again..... going up every single day...;P

The only I can do that is if I cut somewhere and put it here or I increase mu budget which I seriously do not want too...;p

But your picture looks great! :dribble: sigh....wants vs needs....tsk...tsk... :dunno:

Jaykr,

We changed the concealed mixer to the thermostatic mixer instead and they have yet to be installed so no pics yet

But if u see the below pic of my MBR toilet. All the pipes have been concealed because I built a hollow block wall for it and at the same time we left 2 holes for shampoo and shower foam. So on the wall u will only see the concealed mixer or in my case my thermostatic mixer. Hope my explanation helps!

IMG_2124.jpg

Hi,

Thanx so much for putting up the picture. Based on what I see, it might cost you quite a bit to bit a hollow wall . ;p

If I were to follow with my plan , I would need plaster ceiling as well as hollow wall bricks.....and the cost would probably go up again..... going up every single day...;P

The only I can do that is if I cut somewhere and put it here or I increase mu budget which I seriously do not want too...;p

But your picture looks great! :dribble: sigh....wants vs needs....tsk...tsk... :dunno:

Haha that's because since we spent so much on the mixer and mosaica, It'll be silly to have the pippings still exposed...

Not Ben and I dunno the price if laminates but HERF doesn't have the 'floating' poofy feel when u walk on em. Visit Evorich showroom and feel them with ur shoes off. You'll what I mean. Heh

We only engaged Alan, the rest are his sub-con. And carpentry is one of them. In fact the only stuff that we take into our own hands are flooring, air con, power track and curtains.

can u share roughly how much does yr HERF flooring costs per sq ft? :) Thanks !