Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aH_gUAn

From P 2 P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi happyang,

Our dates are pretty similar. Tmr is supposed to be the last day of work so wed handover but... I forsee delays again because we have plumbing, painting and plastering touch up.

Wasn't too happy today because i truly find the attitude of the sub con horrendous.

And what maddens me was that I arrived on site early today and only found out that schedule has been moved.. Decided to do a grocery run to pick up cleaning necessities (to stock up the empty house) so that I can start when they are done.

I think I took 30-40mins or so and when I returned. The shower screen in the common toilet has been removed.

But what maddens me was the sight that greeted me at my mbr toilet. My pictures weren't too clear as it was taken using my camera phone but the rims are filed w yellow blotches. :furious:

A6687CCF-CD0A-4DDE-AEA6-5DF429646416-4406-0000038AB9E54DCB.jpg

ACEBC476-02C7-4748-93DF-357C76C122D8-4406-0000038AB479BBC8.jpg

I do not understand why do they have to use the toilet in mbr when :

(1) water outlets are not up yet so technically the only water point is the wc.

(2) we actually allowed all of them to use the common toilet if they need to.

(3) there is no work for them to do in the mbr since they are only here to remove the cursed shower screen.

I shall leave you all to guess what the blotches are and needless to say. Alan got it from me badly, I told him I really appreciate him rectifying but the attitude and conduct of these people left me aghast and speechless.

Although he offered to get those guys to come clean the place, i really rather they not come.

ment0s, u should feel better after u hear my story..

Today I went to my place to see the job of the sub-con. Went to my level one common toilet, I saw yellow liquid in the toilet bowl.. Wahlau eh.. Sub-con use liao must flush mah... Then when I went up to my master toilet, Kaoz! Yellow liquid all over and never flush lor!!

My glass railing will only be ready on Wed morning, so I gonna keep my finger cross for zero error as after the glass railing is up, still got wooden handgrip.. So many things not done yet, really don't dare to think if ID can handover on Wed 10th Apr. Well.. Let's wait and see ba..

Edited by HappyAng

ment0s, u should feel better after u hear my story..

Today I went to my place to see the job of the sub-con. Went to my level one common toilet, I saw yellow liquid in the toilet bowl.. Wahlau eh.. Sub-con use liao must flush mah... Then when I went up to my master toilet, Kaoz! Yellow liquid all over and never flush lor!!

My glass railing will only be ready on Wed morning, so I gonna keep my finger cross for zero error as after the glass railing is up, still got wooden handgrip.. So many things not done yet, really don't dare to think if ID can handover on Wed 10th Apr. Well.. Let's wait and see ba..

Lets Huat together!! My toilet outside also sama sama la :X I poured half a bottle of toilet duck today into both toilets!

Chin up! Lets countdown together !

Oh dear all these are moving alan down in my selection ranking..

In word of fairness, to err is human. At least he is still there rectifying my errors.

Honestly we haven't really conclude ourselves how we feel but we def weary and frustrated with the recent events. Guess anyone will be. No one likes delay/hiccups.

the house is yours, trust your gut feel in contractor/id selection and do not be swayed by our comments. Gd luck

Lets Huat together!! My toilet outside also sama sama la :X I poured half a bottle of toilet duck today into both toilets!

Chin up! Lets countdown together !

memt0s, remember to buy more water for the workers.. I am going to buy more mineral water for them tomorrow. Yellow liquid are signs of dehydration hor., :sport-smiley-004:

Happyang: buy more water for ourselves too! Haha at this rate, we also heaty!

wahhh... you'll buy water and snacks for the sub con and they still treat you bad.... tsk....tsk...

I ever buy ya kun kopi they drink finish still throw there lor. Some of them really .. *kok their head*

But of course there have been nice ones also la.

Happyang: buy more water for ourselves too! Haha at this rate, we also heaty!

I ever buy ya kun kopi they drink finish still throw there lor. Some of them really .. *kok their head*

But of course there have been nice ones also la.

You mean throw in the house, not in toilet bowl hor? LOL.

I ever helped to throw away those kopi plastic bag, cos scared got ants etc. But after awhile, seeing all the coke cans, plastic bottles etc... I gave up. Why should I help them throw? I not their mum leh. These rubbish somehow "disappear" after a while. :good:

Yeap! Disgusted to the max!

Get them to wrap up ur mbr toilet. mine they tore the wrapper after chemical wash ... zzzzz

Huh! Wrong size then how? Open up already still can exchange?

Yes, open already but luckily the shop allowed me to exchange. But I have to pay $30 for the delivery. Alan still dare to ask me if the shop charge me anything extra. ZZzzz.

I ever helped to throw away those kopi plastic bag, cos scared got ants etc. But after awhile, seeing all the coke cans, plastic bottles etc... I gave up. Why should I help them throw? I not their mum leh. These rubbish somehow "disappear" after a while. :good:

i guess these workers won't bother to take care of stuff which don't belong to them. i've seen cigarette butts left in my flat too.

i guess these workers won't bother to take care of stuff which don't belong to them. i've seen cigarette butts left in my flat too.

Same here, ashes in my mbr toilet. Use still must smoke. Create ambience meh? %^{^{#]**

Anyway. If I see the trash again, ill make sure ill ask their 'father' to come clean for me this time.

Yes, open already but luckily the shop allowed me to exchange. But I have to pay $30 for the delivery. Alan still dare to ask me if the shop charge me anything extra. ZZzzz.

Toilet bowl ill flipped ler. Haha!

Ask him to pay lor else ask him to ferry for u!! :P his car big enough.... Hohoho

I've seen ciggie butts too! Oh well. :rolleyes:

Ha ya actually i also wanted to throw those packet drinks away on the floor then was also ehhh why shld i throw ha...we are pissed off but also cannot show our pissed look as our hses are in their hands!!!

Erm... Really gross... So next time if install wc don't install the lid first... Think my contractor mentioned not to install too soon too.

I will force my ID to change new lid for me if I had seen yellow spots. Think especially gross to women ba? :unsure: