Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

It's been a looooong day... and our pockets are bleeding badly from the day of shopping :P

Went shopping at Vivo, Harbourfront, and finally Parkway Parade where we bought the most items, Isetan is having some sales there. Bought some WMF stuffs at Isetan, such as...

WMF Quality One 4pcs set

BTW, we were told by the sales staff that this set is made in China and not Germany. We're OK with it since the quality looks very decent still; gotta trust WMF's QC loh. Even iPhone I'm using also MIC mah... hahahaha

Quality_One_4_Piece_Set_with_Saucepan.jpg

WMF Spitzenklasse 6-Piece Knife Block Set

There's a similar set with a bread knife instead of the scissor. We chose this set cos we thought the scissor is more useful to us than the bread knife.

21615.jpg

WMF Set 24 Cromargan cutlery set

Actually wanted to get the Set 30 (difference is 6 pieces of cake forks) which I saw a few days ago but too bad, all sold out (even the display set).

Wifey was initially hesitant to buy this but after comparing its prices with the set we "combine" ourselves from the rack (also 6 sets of table spoon, table fork, table knife & teaspoon) , we thought the Set 24 is a good deal at just a little more.

WMF_Windsor_24pc1.jpg

WMF Black Line Tin Opener

wmf-black-line-tin-opener.jpg

Edited by josephsbs

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Here's another gadget to be added to the house... Brinno PHV1330 bought from Amazon.com and shipped via HopShopGo.
According to Express shipment, package should be arriving this Friday, in time for CNY... yippie biggrin.gif

I'm not using any of the optional sensors but still chose the PHV1330 over the cheaper PHV1325 cos the screen is bigger at 3" tongue.gif
BrinnoPHV1330_zps6728d062.jpg

Had dropped the idea earlier but wifey didn't like having to strain her back when using the existing normal lens peephole. Considered relocating the peehole to a higher location but have issues:
(a) doorway's level is like 5" lower than our interior so having the peephole too high mean compromising the proper view of upper body of visitor standing outside. Having a wide angle lens is to allow us to see both the face and upper body, isn't it?
(b) drilling another peephole means we've gotta patch up the old hole. We're only using lacquer over the wooden door and there'll be a "round mark" with a different shade.

Solution: get a digital view lor tongue.gif

PeepHole_zps9313b95b.jpg

Edited by josephsbs

The Rooms...

Master Bedroom has 2 walls with wallpaper (also done this afternoon).

Yup, also from The Wall Story.

I've postponed the deliver for our King-sized bed so that the workers have more working space; means our bed will come only after CNY... sigh

IMG_2151640x480_zpsc6f70457.jpg

IMG_2152480x640_zps5b388894.jpg

Wardrobe cum working room... we've converted a room to house a 11+ feet long built-in wardrobe and remaining space will be used as working room.

IMG_2154640x480_zps3ab7d446.jpg

IMG_2155640x480_zps1d681630.jpg

Will be buying this table to add into the working room ^_^

galant-desk-combination__0105610_PE253062_S4.JPG

Nice wallpaper! Care to share the workmanship/price ? Thanks :)

PE was engaged through our reno contractor... cost $2.5k

we spoke/liaised with Mr Steven Loh, HP 91836775, loh_steven@hotmail.com

Civil PE (Qualified Person for structural work) is Mr Chin Chee Wai

Aggies Engineering Services

Blk 446 Hougang Ave 8 #B1-1635 Singapore 530446

Tell: 9005 6642, Fax: 6287 9853, Email: aggiesengr@yahoo.com.sg

jobs covered (shown in invoice):

a. Submission to BCA for structural plan approval and application of permit to commence work

b. Include BCA plan processing fee

c. Include part-time RE/RTO fee

d. Under the new Regulations, contractor is to obtain in-principle approval from HDB (BO) before QP submission to BCA

Edited by josephsbs

PE was engaged through our reno contractor... cost $2.5k

we spoke/liaised with Mr Steven Loh, HP 91836775, loh_steven@hotmail.com

Civil PE (Qualified Person for structural work) is Mr Chin Chee Wai

Aggies Engineering Services

Blk 446 Hougang Ave 8 #B1-1635 Singapore 530446

Tell: 9005 6642, Fax: 6287 9853, Email: aggiesengr@yahoo.com.sg

jobs covered (shown in invoice):

a. Submission to BCA for structural plan approval and application of permit to commence work

b. Include BCA plan processing fee

c. Include part-time RE/RTO fee

d. Under the new Regulations, contractor is to obtain in-principle approval from HDB (BO) before QP submission to BCA

thanks alot!!!:good::thumbs up:

Here's another gadget to be added to the house... Brinno PHV1330 bought from Amazon.com and shipped via HopShopGo.

According to Express shipment, package should be arriving this Friday, in time for CNY... yippie biggrin.gif

I'm not using any of the optional sensors but still chose the PHV1330 over the cheaper PHV1325 cos the screen is bigger at 3" tongue.gif

BrinnoPHV1330_zps6728d062.jpg

Had dropped the idea earlier but wifey didn't like having to strain her back when using the existing normal lens peephole. Considered relocating the peehole to a higher location but have issues:

(a) doorway's level is like 5" lower than our interior so having the peephole too high mean compromising the proper view of upper body of visitor standing outside. Having a wide angle lens is to allow us to see both the face and upper body, isn't it?

(b) drilling another peephole means we've gotta patch up the old hole. We're only using lacquer over the wooden door and there'll be a "round mark" with a different shade.

Solution: get a digital view lor tongue.gif

PeepHole_zps9313b95b.jpg

Hi, I also have the same door and viewer but I can't seem to fit it in. May I check how you did it? Thanks.

Hi Jo,  

Anyone else have a PE to recommend around this budget of 2.5k? As previously we got a quote but PE Mia suddenly. We oso need to change 3/4 Windsor that's 20yrs old. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by kellydaz
Typo

On 4/3/2017 at 9:48 PM, kellydaz said:

Hi Jo,  

Anyone else have a PE to recommend around this budget of 2.5k? As previously we got a quote but PE Mia suddenly. We oso need to change 3/4 Windsor that's 20yrs old. Thanks in advance! 

Looking for PE or QP as well, PM me if anyone knows. Thanks