Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sygnur

Slow & Steady

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

So many ppl buying Kraus! Is it that good? :sport-smiley-018: For something like kitchen sink, I have to see and feel before buying.

Maybe U can arrange with Sygnur to see and touch her sink :notti: :notti:

I think only hers is not installed. The rest of us mostly installed our sinks.

All the better to see and touch those installed ones...

Bleucheeze is welcomed anytime if u want to touch n feel my yet to install sink. :)

I agreed that some things we need to touch, feel and gauge before buying them.

As with the kraus sink,It's a risk that i took and im glad i like what i bought... :)

Maybe U can arrange with Sygnur to see and touch her sink :notti: :notti:

I think only hers is not installed. The rest of us mostly installed our sinks.

All the better to see and touch those installed ones...

Bleucheeze is welcomed anytime if u want to touch n feel my yet to install sink. :)

I agreed that some things we need to touch, feel and gauge before buying them.

As with the kraus sink,It's a risk that i took and im glad i like what i bought... :)

Haha, i think it's better to touch and feel an installed sink, and can test water run also! :sport-smiley-004: But I see so far so good for all who have bought Kraus right? Please don't poison me :P:bangwall:

Haha, i think it's better to touch and feel an installed sink, and can test water run also! :sport-smiley-004: But I see so far so good for all who have bought Kraus right? Please don't poison me :P:bangwall:

So far so good for me. I dropped my Silit pot last Sunday while washing and my wife immediately stare at me.. :unsure:

Lucky it is ok.. hee...

Got some fine scratches cos I was abusing the sink. Ya. I never use the protective stand provided. I'm a lazy guy. :bleah:

Oh ya... Get a longer range tap for easier cleaning. My tap is very close to the edge and it splashed on the edge easily.

My next hse will have a pull out tap for easier cleaning.

Btw, if u are interested to see my sink. Drop me a PM. But I stay CCK, don't know if it is too far. :yamseng:

So far so good for me. I dropped my Silit pot last Sunday while washing and my wife immediately stare at me.. :unsure:

Lucky it is ok.. hee...

Got some fine scratches cos I was abusing the sink. Ya. I never use the protective stand provided. I'm a lazy guy. :bleah:

Oh ya... Get a longer range tap for easier cleaning. My tap is very close to the edge and it splashed on the edge easily.

My next hse will have a pull out tap for easier cleaning.

Btw, if u are interested to see my sink. Drop me a PM. But I stay CCK, don't know if it is too far. :yamseng:

Silit pot quite heavy right? My mum has a silit pressure cooker and it's very heavy. The sink sounds good! So your con cut a hole in kitchen top to fit in the tap right? I will let you know again if i wanna see see.. Thanks for offering! :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by bleucheeze

Silit pot quite heavy right? My mum has a silit pressure cooker and it's very heavy. The sink sounds good! So your con cut a hole in kitchen top to fit in the tap right? I will let you know again if i wanna see see.. Thanks for offering! :sport-smiley-018:

Very very heavy... That y i do the cleaning... :sport-smiley-003: :sport-smiley-003:

Yep! Cut 2 holes actually. One for kitchen tap n 1 for drinking tap.

Let me know. :yamseng:

Purplestar.... Thanks for visiting my blog. As the title goes, am taking the leisurely 'walk' towards renoland.

There are a few of us CCians on tblog; the one i cn remember is carrotcakegirl's: petite house for petite family, or somewhere along that line.

Hope to ser urs too.. :yamseng:

P/s/ i remember the other CCian, keysmaker. But forgot the tblog title. :P

Thanks for the info. Lazy to do a blog as i nvr reno much except floor and kitchen.

Hi, Cynta... Thanks for dropping by here.... :) but this gonna slow slow mo reno tblog, i assured u... :)

Yup, mine 4room but wil be doing the kitchen only.... 10k coz of the materials i ask them to quote... BLUM n Quartz... :P since not doing any built in wardrobe, no flooring needed or feature walls, think could splurge a little bit for the kitchen.. Which will be my forte..

How about u, cynta? I guess from ur quote, u are doing quite a number of things, right? :D have a smooth reno ya... :):yamseng:

Hola...its been a while since i check in to renotalk... Too much reading make me a very very stressful person hahaha...

Beginning to have a phobia when i listen to the word renovation...

As for mine, actually the 10k will b for flooring, kitchen and a false room for my son...

Since my flat is under sbf.. Itsntoo late tomopt for floorings..(well thats what the hdb officer said)

So u goin for id or contractor?

And mind to share where to get the krauss sink??

:) yeay, u're back....

Initially, me too, felt overwhlemed, overloaded with informations... But in the long run, it's good to read the tblogs here... Somehow, u'll gain some knowledge... :)

Hmm, i havent decided on one... Already went through 2nd quote review with two, and 2 more for round 1 just to have the comparison.

Ahhh... The Kraus sink... :) i got it through amazon. That was in aug 2012. My neighbour is ordering kraus sink and i piggy ride his shipment. :) ( as i didnt have acc with amazon at that time).

U got ur things( accessories n core appliances) already? 10k with flooring is good... But do check the tile price range they quote u... From what i read, $3/ tile range isnt that wide n most probably need to top up.

Oouh, i can feel the excitement for u already...( im weird, ya..) :P

Hi there, how much did u buy the kraus sink? Local or amazon?

Thanks

The only thing i have gotten for my kitchen is this KRAUS undermount sink... I went 'WOW' when i first saw it in kim76's tblog. Frankly, i had never went gaga over the sink till i set my eyes on this.

After poisoning my guy( the poison took long to get the effect, wahaha) i got the KRAUS 23" square undermount sink.

Tadaaa....

1EBE6657-4CAE-4FDA-993D-D20740C331C0-398-00000041B21968BB.jpg

Comes with the accessories:

29D602F1-ADB7-4D48-90B1-C2C5CDE3B323-398-000000440AFC9AEB.jpg

Like the finishing, and its rounded corner for easy cleaning.

F25A85E8-7344-45F2-B9A8-A90B383584FF-398-00000041CB783A18.jpg

Sorry for the late reply... :) i didnt have the breakdown price on hand as the shipment i shared with my neighbour. But i paid about $650+- in sgd.

U intend to get one for urself too? :)

I assume u also got the 23" one. I just post in my blog so I just copy n paste here fyi.

Kraus KHU101-23 23-Inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Kitchen Sink, Stainless Steel

Sink Subtotal : $329.95

Shipping & Handling: $101.14

-----

Total before tax: $431.09

Sales Tax : $0.00

Import Fees Deposit $30.18 (GST)

-----

Total for This Shipment: USD$461.27

Anyway, gotta dilemma here in deciding layout for my kitchen. Hope u guys can give some opinion on this...

(pardon the tardiness, really not good with floor planner, hence these messy drawing indicator :( )

EC6D57EC-44C8-4F9F-BC2C-92E8C95578C5-3473-0000032AB9549CF5.jpg

2F00B504-183C-4099-9075-69770309329F-3473-0000032AB38CD839.jpg

7EA4B7C3-1A80-4CEE-B9AD-4C240B9FE333-3473-0000032AADFAEA61.jpg

C261D7BE-0397-4C38-9E3D-15E8CF0F69CD-3473-0000032AA4E482A0.jpg