Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jsll

Any Condo Ground Floor Patio Owners Here?

hey bro urs 4 bedder super big PES just like mine but mine is 3 bedder....possibilities are endless... :sport-smiley-003:

i chose GND floor BIG pes cos i got kids and dogs...plus i love keeping plants and fishes...so there is bit of sacrifice

on the living space but we will get used to it..presently i staying in a hdb flat on high floor..just hate the feeling of

taking lift up/down... :rolleyes:

Me not bro... Me is sis. Hahaha :)

Yeap, I go for ground floor with big PES is also for my kids. I have 2 young boys and reckon they will need the big area to run around.

My hdb EM also big... About 1500sqft. My boys love the big area...but now tenanted out and they were so looking forward to the new place which will on,y be ready in 2yrs time. Hehehe :)

Currently I'm also staying high floor and still has roaches and ants problem, thus not so much agreed with other advises which I received saying ground floor will have more roaches and other insects.. Hmm.. Well, let's see when I got the unit and move in lor.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to find more ideas to do up the PES nicely cos we enjoy inviting friends over for makan... Which I did alot during my own stay at my EM.

So looking towards that... :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wow thats super cheap..good buy :yamseng:

Thanks. Ya the psf is too good to reject... That's why bought the unit.. Hahaha :)

Hi batman.. Ya mine very new. This year launch before CNY.

Yeap got it at good price at $669psf

hey bro urs 4 bedder super big PES just like mine but mine is 3 bedder....possibilities are endless... :sport-smiley-003:

i chose GND floor BIG pes cos i got kids and dogs...plus i love keeping plants and fishes...so there is bit of sacrifice

on the living space but we will get used to it..presently i staying in a hdb flat on high floor..just hate the feeling of

taking lift up/down... :rolleyes:

Thanks js... yours so new ah. just launched this year. price quite ok it seems. hope u got it below avg of $867psf

That looks like a S$20K patio!

Hi batman.. Ya mine very new. This year launch before CNY.

Yeap got it at good price at $669psf

Thanks js... yours so new ah. just launched this year. price quite ok it seems. hope u got it below avg of $867psf

That looks like a S$20K patio!

congrats just like me 2 more years plus to go i got a gnd unit at seaesta...but its a covered patio...so i wont be needing awning...i thought

of outdoor coffee/dining table...maybe koi pond..small swing for my kids...really a lot of things can do with patio...but i told myself wait n see 2 years is a long time...a lot of things can happen...initially when i just bought very excited but now..haiya..still got 2 years plus.. :unsure:

Ya.. Still long way... But by looking at the schedule, it's actually quite fast de.

That's why I start slowly find info and gt ideas.

Nice project!

Mine is Riversound.. Another 2yrs to take keys... Haha

Was thinking to start slow to get and find more info and ideas on my patio area.

Very kiasu hor... Hahahaha :)

Hmm... I'm also starting to get worried about awning not allowed for mine... Haiz~~~

congrats just like me 2 more years plus to go i got a gnd unit at seaesta...but its a covered patio...so i wont be needing awning...i thought

of outdoor coffee/dining table...maybe koi pond..small swing for my kids...really a lot of things can do with patio...but i told myself wait n see 2 years is a long time...a lot of things can happen...initially when i just bought very excited but now..haiya..still got 2 years plus.. :unsure:

Thanks js.. mine is at GardenVista @ Bt Timah area. How abt urs?

My condo doesn't allow awning. Bcos BCA doesn't allow that as the development had 'exhausted' the usable land. So here's the tricky part bcos my patio is included in the title deed. But y awning is not allowed?! Something that I need to find out more.

Nice project!

Mine is Riversound.. Another 2yrs to take keys... Haha

Was thinking to start slow to get and find more info and ideas on my patio area.

Very kiasu hor... Hahahaha :)

Hmm... I'm also starting to get worried about awning not allowed for mine... Haiz~~~

Thanks js.. mine is at GardenVista @ Bt Timah area. How abt urs?

My condo doesn't allow awning. Bcos BCA doesn't allow that as the development had 'exhausted' the usable land. So here's the tricky part bcos my patio is included in the title deed. But y awning is not allowed?! Something that I need to find out more.

Hi split84,

Ya I know that. That's why headache and hope to find more experienced ground floor owners to get info.

Hi batman,

Congrats! I'm still waiting for mine to TOP though.

Would you be doing any awning roller shelter?

Where's your nest?