Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

Em For A Lazy Couple And A Dog

DSC_0382_zps51b1fba4.jpg

DSC_0383_zps4c8d8a2f.jpg

DSC_0378_zps80380ff0.jpg

DSC_0385_zps76598115.jpg

Storeroom door under staircase

Hi Spikedoll May i know where did you get the hanging steel rack at the kitchen? Was looking around for one.

May i have the contact and the total cost including installation?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by fitfitchan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Spikedoll May i know where did you get the hanging steel rack at the kitchen? Was looking around for one.

May i have the contact and the total cost including installation?

Thanks in advance.

Hi fitfitchan

The stainless steel rack was custom- made and part of the Reno done by my ID. I'm not sure of which steel contractor he engaged. It cost about $900+ for that rack. Let me check with him.

Congrats on completion of your Reno & moving in..!! Your place looks great. I love your lights for your mstr bathroom & the stairs area. Can share where you got them from? Thanks lots. :)

P/s: drooling over your Grohe thermostatic shower. That is the Euphoria range? I also wanna get Grohe. But can only afford the Bau-loop or Bau-curve series. :P

Hi, I got the staircase square LED lights from amk central. Only $15 each .. U can check out my older posts in 2nd or 3rd page which I shared on this shop selling cheap led lights. The round led lights which are shining upward are bought from Taobao lol

Yes that's euphoria range thermostats rainshower. I got the BauLoop range for common toilets and MBR basin faucet.. I love kohler but those I like are out of my budget .. But I think some ranges are having promotion.

DSC_0361_zps6bf05d92.jpg

Everything looks good. Take your time in furnishing and decorating your place (so you will continue to stay active in RT..).

Especially love the look of your kitchen. The modern sleek lines makes it look like something out of a magazine or some hip bar/coffee joint.

Thanks benauhc :)

Ya will slowly look around and wait for good deals and sales lol...

Hi spikedoll..

May I have the contact for your electrician??

Thanks...

Hi I have received several requests for the electrician. They called but unfortunately he doesn't like to work with ID so he turned them

Down.

Hi, I got the staircase square LED lights from amk central. Only $15 each .. U can check out my older posts in 2nd or 3rd page which I shared on this shop selling cheap led lights. The round led lights which are shining upward are bought from Taobao lol

Yes that's euphoria range thermostats rainshower. I got the BauLoop range for common toilets and MBR basin faucet.. I love kohler but those I like are out of my budget .. But I think some ranges are having promotion. DSC_0361_zps6bf05d92.jpg

Wow!! $15 for the LED lights. That is super duper cheap wor. Even cheaper then those 2 tube PLC downlights. I'll go search your postings for the light shop. Thanks. :D

Wow! :dribble: mahjiam hotel room leh.. Loves ur parquet flooring..

haha actually my MBR quite simple..built-in wardrobes and platform bed..no dressing table etc :bleah:

hope I am able to maintain the parquet flooring well....

Hihi Spikedoll, thks for sharing ur renovation journey. ..luv ur hse looks..am new to this forum n currently looking forID..lurving how urs look...can share wif me ur ID name, contact n company. if dun mind, pls email me at mikirfan1953@gmail.com. .thks so much :)

The Reno works looked good. Not sure if any forummer knows and can share contact to the contractor and electrician. Appreciate your help and pm me. Many thanks.

Sorry for mia so long... Now then saw these... Pm me if still need ID contact.. Kekeke

Time flies... Been staying here for coming 2 years... Now backside itchy liao browsing through RT...