Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alanlim7272

Cheap Plumbing Contractor And Crizto Wc Rainshower Purchase

If you know what you want, i would like to share my direct approach experience for engaging a direct plumbing contractor who can also supply and install you bathroom wc, taps, basins, and sinks at good prices and install at the same time.

I visited several showrooms in Geylang, Balester, IMM - all very expensive. Many don't do installation but ask their plumbing contractors to install. Some charge quite high.

I seen so many brands, so very confusing. Then I came across a local wholesaler of bathroom products, Crizto www.crizto.com.sg I seen their WC, basin, sinks and taps which are good quality. I note the models visiting the various shops and check out the website. I called a few suppliers like Crizto, unfortunately they don't sell to end users like me but only to dealers shops.

So I go to my plumber contractor recommended to me by my friend in the construction industry doing mostly government jobs, and asked him to buy for me at good or beter price. The price he got for me is far cheaper than I go to any ID, or tap shop I visited. I got Crizto brand wc and basin. The taps he supplied is from ADL but similar in design from Crizto. I also purchased a rain shower unit Crizto brand. I think he probably tied up with some shops to do this.

I saved at least $400 on plumbing and supplies alone for the whole toilets revamp by going direct. For tiling and hacking works, I also get a direct contractor through this great forum.

Alan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If you know what you want, i would like to share my direct approach experience for engaging a direct plumbing contractor who can also supply and install you bathroom wc, taps, basins, and sinks at good prices and install at the same time.

I visited several showrooms in Geylang, Balester, IMM - all very expensive. Many don't do installation but ask their plumbing contractors to install. Some charge quite high.

I seen so many brands, so very confusing. Then I came across a local wholesaler of bathroom products, Crizto www.crizto.com.sg I seen their WC, basin, sinks and taps which are good quality. I note the models visiting the various shops and check out the website. I called a few suppliers like Crizto, unfortunately they don't sell to end users like me but only to dealers shops.

So I go to my plumber contractor recommended to me by my friend in the construction industry doing mostly government jobs, and asked him to buy for me at good or beter price. The price he got for me is far cheaper than I go to any ID, or tap shop I visited. I got Crizto brand wc and basin. The taps he supplied is from ADL but similar in design from Crizto. I also purchased a rain shower unit Crizto brand. I think he probably tied up with some shops to do this.

I saved at least $400 on plumbing and supplies alone for the whole toilets revamp by going direct. For tiling and hacking works, I also get a direct contractor through this great forum.

Alan

Can you PM me your plumber's contact, or email to FJORDSZ@YAHOO.COM.SG.

Tks.