Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Cyril1986

A2Z Interior Design Pte Ltd

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Went to the shop and spoke to a senior designer there, he said send me your floor plan and request and so I did. Its been one month since n still no quote :dunno: . Have faced quite a few IDs like that, isit business too good that customers have to beg them to do renov.? :o

While it takes time to do a quotation, 1 month is too much certainly. Some ID choose customers as far as I know, maybe business is certainly too good.

Some quotations that I received are so brief and clearly they don't put effort in them. So you can expect the effort what level of effort they will put in when they get your renovation contract.

but the quote I get from my contractor is very detailed and the attention he paid to my house renovation far exeed my expectations of a contractor, but better than many IDs out there. The total cost is very competitive compared to some of the big IDs like U-Home, 3D innovative, etc. Qquality of work is also very good.

Rogertan/ Ken from Edgespace, please do not masquerade as member and badmouth another ID firm. You have created multiple accounts to self promote.

Edited by admin
Rogertan is a Fictitious person from Ken Edgespace

• Like 1

Look for Shawn Lee to provide the quote. He might miss the agreed deadline to provide quotation but if you give him a reminder sms, he will usually provide it on the same day or the next day.

Went to the shop and spoke to a senior designer there, he said send me your floor plan and request and so I did. Its been one month since n still no quote :dunno: . Have faced quite a few IDs like that, isit business too good that customers have to beg them to do renov.? :o

While it takes time to do a quotation, 1 month is too much certainly. Some ID choose customers as far as I know, maybe business is certainly too good.

Some quotations that I received are so brief and clearly they don't put effort in them. So you can expect the effort what level of effort they will put in when they get your renovation contract.

but the quote I get from my contractor is very detailed and the attention he paid to my house renovation far exeed my expectations of a contractor, but better than many IDs out there. The total cost is very competitive compared to some of the big IDs like U-Home, 3D innovative, etc. Qquality of work is also very good.

Rogertan/ Ken from Edgespace, please do not masquerade as member and badmouth another ID firm. You have created multiple accounts to self promote.

Then it's really ironical that Ken from Edgespace didn't even bother doing up a quotation after meeting me to discuss a reno. In fact, he said he would email me the quotation when he didn't even bother getting my email address from me!

Edited by rain

I have received a quotation from them not too long ago. It was a lumpsum quotation and that puts me off as I might not want to do everything that is listed. It would have been easier if they could provide detail breakdown so I can opt out those that I need.