Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clouds00007

Our Open Concept Mini Jumbo

Hey clouds! Nice plants u got there! U might wanna check out Daiso for gardening stuff. :)

I have a question. Any staining issues so far with the HERF especially since urs is of a lighter colour? I feel like having it in my living room too but I'd prefer to have one of the lighter colours so quite worried abt staining issues (wine, curry, soy sauce and the likes)! Really really dont want to deal with tile grout issues! :P

Hi redder, tx for the compliment. Yup, i do check out daiso every now and then for some interesting stuff for both the household n gardening.

Staining issues? hmm.. so far so good for us. as long as you wipe it up immediately after staining should do the job. we have 2 cats who cough out furballs every now and then on the floor which we only cleans up in the morning.. no staining on that as well.

as for wines.. hmm.. touch wood, have tried that yet, as we all know how evil wine is on surfaces but still wipe it immediately should be ok.

ya, we don't like grout lines as well, especially when the contractor does a bad job. woody floors throughout the house make it feels more homely ^_^

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

finally on the stage of beautifying the access area. ultimate aim, a flourishing garden. But sadly, in the midst of achieving this target, I hope I don't killed too many pot of plants.

C576D5AA-3003-4F54-B0FC-3B2CB0A2AB97-304

Had made some metal cage to hold the smaller pots of moss. I think eventually i will make enough to hang on the entire stretch of the fence and get more of these moss to complete the look.

94407C53-332C-4F17-AB5E-464396791640-304

Love the purple plants! Is that lavender? how is it doing in our climate? Btw where did you get the metal cages done?

Hi clouds, may I have the contact of your contractor?

Hi Blackpeace,

We sort of regret choosing our contractor as he sort screwed up a bit. So u sure u want their contacts?

Tks clouds!

So is your garden ready? ;)

^_^ almost.. I am taking a step at a time to make sure the type of plant i choose are suitable for the amount of sunlight and of cos my abuse.

Love the purple plants! Is that lavender? how is it doing in our climate? Btw where did you get the metal cages done?

^_^ tx Vanessa.

Nope those are not Lavender, though its often mistaken for it. They are Angelonia.. though not as fragrant as the Lavender but they are a beauty to look at.

I made those metal cages from wires mesh bought from the hardware shop. After that photo, I had made another 3 more and will be doing a few more tomorrow as I have plans to fill the entire span of my fence with Aster..

Here is an update of my Little Urban Garden.

Had the perfect morning sun this morning with flower blooming like there is no tomorrow. Even the older pot of the Angelonia are starting to bloom again after I have shifted their pots for a better sun coverage.

6AB2B802-CFA2-4681-AB05-28286EF872BD-120

While tending my garden this morning, I notice we have visitors..

So glad that bees are coming to my flowers. This will help with the pollination of my edible crops which I might start on my next major phase of my gardening.

027972C7-208D-4D7E-995A-5A18D48ED3D8-120

Oh, I mentioned visitors didn't I...

There used to be this yellow butterfly which comes on a daily basic and stops over at my Melampodium.

Now i know why, Caterpillar...

BA7374F5-F2C7-4CB1-8715-0C368C3FE232-120

Decided not to remove it (hopefully my plant will survive it) for the sake of my kid whom mentioned that he had never seen the process of a caterpillar turning into a butterfly.

So for the sake of science for my kid, I have decided to adopt the caterpillar.

Still i will remove it should the plant reach the verge of dying in the process.