Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HappyAng

Renovation Journey For Our Em @ B.batok

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ur place is looking gd!! :) and yes I love the Tiffany blue strips and back splash!

Sidetrack: what u meant by rough finishing for carpentry? Tot its finished by laminates, will still feel rough?

Love the tiffany blue in your kitchen! :dribble:

I love ur master bedroom wardrobe. Nice color. :)

Thanx bleucheeze and bb_1314.. :yamseng:

Today's the handover day! Hope you get it all done and ready for your move-in! :)

Sigh... Renovation not yet. Glass railing finally come installed the final piece. But cannot do handgrip till tomorrow. Painting not complete and Kronotex flooring replacement no date yet. Suppose to do chemical wash, but was postpone to tomorrow as whole place is too messy. ID told us tomorrow can handover wor. Well.. Looking forward to tomorrow... :dancingqueen:

Ur place is looking gd!! :) and yes I love the Tiffany blue strips and back splash!

Sidetrack: what u meant by rough finishing for carpentry? Tot its finished by laminates, will still feel rough?

Oops.. I mean the workmanship quite rough. The joining parts on the laminates not that fine, 收口 not that good.. Overall still can pass lah,..

I have been quietly doing the countdown for you, HappyAng.......LOL

Hope tomorrow will be a happy handover from your contractor!

the tiffany blue really sweet.... when i am bored with my red, i think i will change to that as well.....

congrats on finishing your reno!

Love love love your Tiffany blue & white kitchen. So sleek and chic. :dribble: Also like your idea of having a sliding door for the small level 1 bathroom. Set me thinking if I should do the same.

Anyway, congrats on the completion & handover of your new home! Must be ssoo happy & excited. Hope your ID resolve the defects like scratches on the laminate fast & smooth. :D

I have been quietly doing the countdown for you, HappyAng.......LOL

Hope tomorrow will be a happy handover from your contractor!

I am also counting down everyday.. If everything goes smooth, tomorrow ID can handover le.. Left Kronotex flooring need to repair. Expect another week for touching up..

the tiffany blue really sweet.... when i am bored with my red, i think i will change to that as well.....

congrats on finishing your reno!

Thanx May. :yamseng: The Tiffany blue really turns out well as glass backing.

Love love love your Tiffany blue & white kitchen. So sleek and chic. :dribble: Also like your idea of having a sliding door for the small level 1 bathroom. Set me thinking if I should do the same.

Anyway, congrats on the completion & handover of your new home! Must be ssoo happy & excited. Hope your ID resolve the defects like scratches on the laminate fast & smooth. :D

3Dyms, in fact our kitchen is not white. It's light silver, just like the Tiffany's ribbon. I borrow the box from my wifey to do colour matching. :sport-smiley-004: Personally, I find the sliding door in level one very useful. Take note when the sliding door open, it does not hit any pipes and the dimension so that the door can open fully. Hope it helps.. Good luck for ur renovation. :yamseng:

Hey happyang.. Nice Reno there..totally love the different type of glass doors.. Care to share ur ID/contractor contact??

Thanx AeroplanePhoenix. PMed u my ID contact.. :yamseng:

3Dyms, in fact our kitchen is not white. It's light silver, just like the Tiffany's ribbon. I borrow the box from my wifey to do colour matching. :sport-smiley-004: Personally, I find the sliding door in level one very useful. Take note when the sliding door open, it does not hit any pipes and the dimension so that the door can open fully. Hope it helps.. Good luck for ur renovation. :yamseng:

Oh. I tot is white cos it looks like white from the pics. Heheh. But silver will be even more chio. Wah... You even use the box & ribbon to colour match. So rare to see a guy so into details. Many guys I know can't be bothered with such small details.

Yahoo!! Handover date!!

After 80days of long wait... :sport-smiley-004::dancingqueen:

photo85_zpsd36040a3.jpg

Gaps at the door frame have patched up and damaged laminate flooring have replaced.

photo82_zpsbce9e580.jpg

Taobao's order via Amcon have also arrives today. Since ID still need a week to touch up and do the pebble wash for our mini foyer, we will only open the boxes next week..

photo83_zpsee591485.jpg

Wifey say if I got 100 likes for this Tiffany blue kitchen cabinet.. She will cooks me a candle light dinner wor... she thought Renotalk is Facebook meh? :rofl:

photo84_zps7c0e578f.jpg

Kitchen view from fridge area..