Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HappyAng

Renovation Journey For Our Em @ B.batok

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah I've been away from your blog for so long liao ah... Kong xi kong xi!!

My journey for my new place is about to begin... Now offered for the new place (5I) in Tampines and have put my place (4A) on sale... Fingers crossed and hope that it's accepted... Also hope that I can sell fast fast and at a good price...

Until then I will have to do my "homework" and calculate my budget for renovations and furnishings...

Hi Bro typhoonz,

Thanx. Ha..ha.. I also seldom come into Renotalk le.. So u manage to secure the 5I in Tampines? Thought u looking for an EM? Also hope u can sell a good price for ur 4A. Jia you.. :)

photo3004135_zpsfb5832bc.jpg

Samsung 55" LED TV mounted onto the feature wall, all wires are conceal inside. Remember to ask ur contractor to put a pull cable inside the feature wall.

Hi, what is the purpose of having a pull cable in the feature wall?

The pull cable is to pull the wires of ur TV or players through the feature wall as the area is very tight. So that in future if u need to add new players, u got the pull cable to pull out the new wires. Hope it helps.

Btw, I have also PM u my ID's contact. Happy searching for ID & wish u a smooth renovation journey. Cheers.

Hi Bro typhoonz,

Thanx. Ha..ha.. I also seldom come into Renotalk le.. So u manage to secure the 5I in Tampines? Thought u looking for an EM? Also hope u can sell a good price for ur 4A. Jia you.. :)

Just signed the OTP and paid the 1K. Have applied for the bank loan so now waiting for the outcome.

Yah hope that I can sell my 4A for a good price and help to cover some of the upcoming renovation costs...

The EM dream no more liao... The EMs in Tampines are all so bloody expensive with very ridiculous COVs... My max budget is 700K and the valuation alone for these EMs are already more than that... So don't want to aim for that and save ourselves 100K and aim for a 5I... Got balcony can liao... :good:

On 4/30/2013 at 10:24 PM, HappyAng said:

So far all furniture and electrical all deliver, ONLY left the sofa... 8|

photo3004131_zps770698a0.jpg

Our mini bar counter. Wine chiller is sitting in a corner. :sport-smiley-004:

photo3004133_zps1d4a1b93.jpg

Simmons Beautyrest mattress and bed frame with the freebies.. :dancingqueen:

photo3004134_zpsedbc6023.jpg

Does the TV console looks like custom-make? Its actually a ready make console, but we modify a bit for TV console to sit inside the feature wall. Left side is our custom-make altar.

photo3004135_zpsfb5832bc.jpg

Samsung 55" LED TV mounted onto the feature wall, all wires are conceal inside. Remember to ask ur contractor to put a pull cable inside the feature wall.

Hi Happy Ang, great looking home! Hope you still frequent renotalk as I would like to seek your advise about the TV console. I am looking at getting a standalone TV console as well.

1. What kind of modification did you make to the console?

2. What dimension is your console and how high are your power sockets on your feature wall?

3. How do you get your console to be flushed against the feature wall? 

Would appreciate if you could answer my questions. Thank you!