Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zainynn

Recommendation For Electrician

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is what I was charged by my direct electrical contractor vs some market prices quoted on renotalk. They also do plumbing works directly. If you like to have his contact, PM me.

Supply and labour lighting point $35, they charge $25

Installation of lighting $12, they charge $10

Supply and labour 13A x 1 power point $60, they charge $40

Supply and labour 13A x 2 power point $80, they charge $50

Supply and labour data point - Cat 6 $140, sorry don't know.

Supply and labour 2 way switch point $70, they charge $35

Installation of hanging light $40, they charge $25

Labour to lay speaker cable and install speaker $80, sorry don't know.

Shifting of lighting point $20, they charge $18

Shifting of 13A x 2 power point $40, they charge $25

Shifting of tel point $40, they charge $20

Shifting of SCV point $70, they charge $40

Labour to conceal and hacking wall $120 - sorry don’t know

Cheers!

Pls PM me your electrician contact. Thanks!

This is what I was charged by my direct electrical contractor vs some market prices quoted on renotalk. They also do plumbing works directly. If you like to have his contact, PM me.

Supply and labour lighting point $35, they charge $25

Installation of lighting $12, they charge $10

Supply and labour 13A x 1 power point $60, they charge $40

Supply and labour 13A x 2 power point $80, they charge $50

Supply and labour data point - Cat 6 $140, sorry don't know.

Supply and labour 2 way switch point $70, they charge $35

Installation of hanging light $40, they charge $25

Labour to lay speaker cable and install speaker $80, sorry don't know.

Shifting of lighting point $20, they charge $18

Shifting of 13A x 2 power point $40, they charge $25

Shifting of tel point $40, they charge $20

Shifting of SCV point $70, they charge $40

Labour to conceal and hacking wall $120 - sorry don’t know

Cheers!

Great..Can pm me his contact.. Thanks.

Hi,

Can provide me the electrician contact?

You may be contractor too if someone share or recommend anyone who did their house.

The prices are good and probably is what the contractor usually charges ID who markup. If yours cannot they are probably middlemen or wants a high profit. There are people or contractor, mostly older semi retired electricians who gets jobs and sub them to smaller electrical contractors. My friend use to work as iD and she passed me the electrical prices of some sub-contractors and they are about the level as indicated when I bargain with them. Maybe they thought I am ID..haha..

On materials, the fittings are all MK brand, wires are all new. I was at the installation. From China or not I don't know, maybe MK or Clipsal also have factory in China. Which product is not made on China now?

All your European or US products have some China content including your iPhone. So if you cannot don't do those prices like the ah yap electrician you are recommending, perhaps you should look around more. There should be many.

You may be contractor too if someone share or recommend anyone who did their house.

The prices are good and probably is what the contractor usually charges ID who markup. If yours cannot they are probably middlemen or wants a high profit. There are people or contractor, mostly older semi retired electricians who gets jobs and sub them to smaller electrical contractors. My friend use to work as iD and she passed me the electrical prices of some sub-contractors and they are about the level as indicated when I bargain with them. Maybe they thought I am ID..haha..

On materials, the fittings are all MK brand, wires are all new. I was at the installation. From China or not I don't know, maybe MK or Clipsal also have factory in China. Which product is not made on China now?

All your European or US products have some China content including your iPhone. So if you cannot don't do those prices like the ah yap electrician you are recommending, perhaps you should look around more. There should be many.

Pls PM me contact? Many thanks !