Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
macuser77

Our Second Reno Journey

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

First one too..goes better with the feel of ur place..but then..I'll be worried abt dust..possible with drawers? =p

And I vote gray sofa too..it's perhaps more everlasting (but common/boring)..what abt spicing it up with those pink cushions instead? =D

Edited by theitsybits

Option 2 as the only one that will hide some wires... gotta put ur viewquest and bluray player there. Sound bar on top.

Dunno whether it goes well with ur wall though.

Do take note that the center of the tv screen should only be just below your sitting eye level. ideal is around 10 degrees below your eye horizon. Heh most people either leave the tv too high or too low...

ermm, no $$ cos of your big ticket items like the lovely &tradition lights, SMEG etc ? :dribble:

HAHAHAHAHA :( don't remind me

HAHAHAHAHA :( don't remind me

Hi Retch.

Actually my wife and I thought u made the smart decision by keeping reno cost low, and beautifying your house with nice furniture. If we had more funds we will definitely get the &tradition lights! We needed 3, which is very "xiong".

i like the first option too.

do you know how much is the second John Erdos tv console? :good:

Hi Volkswagon7983.

we'll be going down tomorrow to check out the prices. Will keep u updated.

Hi Volkswagon7983.

we'll be going down tomorrow to check out the prices. Will keep u updated.

thanks!! we are looking for something similar. hope it is within my budget.

First one too..goes better with the feel of ur place..but then..I'll be worried abt dust..possible with drawers? =p

And I vote gray sofa too..it's perhaps more everlasting (but common/boring)..what abt spicing it up with those pink cushions instead? =D

Wah u very smart. Why didn't I think of this ??

i vote first option!! Keeps the focus on the wall :)

Hi Vanessa .

Thanks. By the way we'll drop by commune tomorrow as suggested.

second option because cables easier to hide heh

Ya,and I realized most guys choose the 2nd or 3rd one. Haha.

i think the 3rd option will bring some colors into your living room, vote for 3!

Nice hor, but shipping will be a hassle. Apparently this has won some award. Haha.

Option 2 as the only one that will hide some wires... gotta put ur viewquest and bluray player there. Sound bar on top.

Dunno whether it goes well with ur wall though.

Do take note that the center of the tv screen should only be just below your sitting eye level. ideal is around 10 degrees below your eye horizon. Heh most people either leave the tv too high or too low...

Ya but my wife is worried that it has too much of an industrial feel. Will see the real thing tomorrow and post them here.

hi macuser77,

would like to be frank..the brick feature wall is not well done. going by your furniture choices, i believe you are looking for something more rustic than this..now it look like lego clouds on the wall. This is not "subjective" as your contractor termed it . its a matter of skill.

To be honest, it looks rather fake right now. Im hoping by telling you early, you can get your contractor to touch up on it. afterall, this guy is not cheap, if he want to charge higher, you should expect more right? regards.

Edited by texas5