Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
queenstown123

Our 4 Room Hdb Flat In Queenstown Strathmore

never used this heaters before but the 707 princeton seems to be a popular model.

Actually why don't you use a storage heater tank or a multipoint instant heater, making use of the hot and cold water pipes concealed in the wall? That way you can have a cleaner toilet with just the heater in the common toilet.

To your question about power sockets, each toilets has power outlet hidden in the egg crates of both toilets which are connected to the water heater switches outside the toilet.

Hi all,

As my reno is currently in progress, I will need to start and look for heater soon. Thinking to use 2 instant water in each of the bathroom.

Anyone use Alpha Smart 18 heater before? Any comment abt this heater? Not sure is Alpha Smart 18 / 707 Princeton is better.. Anyone use 707 Princeton? How is it?

On the other hand, do I need to lay extra electrical wire for using 2 instant water heater in both common / masterbed room toliet? I am living in new HDB flats, not sure is there power sockets in both toilets... Does anyone have the same experience too?

heater.jpg

707.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thx Yokechye. May be it is just our preference, we got use to instant heaters in the past and plan to use this type of heaters again... hahahaha

never used this heaters before but the 707 princeton seems to be a popular model.

Actually why don't you use a storage heater tank or a multipoint instant heater, making use of the hot and cold water pipes concealed in the wall? That way you can have a cleaner toilet with just the heater in the common toilet.

To your question about power sockets, each toilets has power outlet hidden in the egg crates of both toilets which are connected to the water heater switches outside the toilet.

Was Having Christmas Celebration recently and didn't manage to have time in further posting until now..

Anyway.. recently, we went to JB to source for our lightings and managed to get some of them :)

IMG_5041_zps0fe14a0c.jpg

IMG_5039_zps756da4b2.jpg

kitchenlight_zps443ae607.jpg

Was Having Christmas Celebration recently and didn't manage to have time in further posting until now..

Anyway.. recently, we went to JB to source for our lightings and managed to get some of them :)

IMG_5041_zps0fe14a0c.jpg

Do you re-tiled your toilet? Thanks!

Think it is the carpentry, from the 3D drawings, looks like quite a bit but overall whole house have this clean and structured look - nice!

Congrats to getting this wonderful location. You are so near to town!

Edited by Makanology

Anyone use Alpha Smart 18 heater before? Any comment abt this heater? Not sure is Alpha Smart 18 / 707 Princeton is better.. Anyone use 707 Princeton? How is it?

We have a Alpha Smart 18E! It is the one without a pump because our waterpressure is quite high. We had it for over a year now and are happy with it. It looks great and came with a rainshower and separate showerhead.

We did have a minor problem but that was fixed easily:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58706

I looked at the 707 Princeton as well because of the brand, but thought the design looked a bit cheap in reality...

We have a Alpha Smart 18E! It is the one without a pump because our waterpressure is quite high. We had it for over a year now and are happy with it. It looks great and came with a rainshower and separate showerhead.

We did have a minor problem but that was fixed easily:

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=58706

I looked at the 707 Princeton as well because of the brand, but thought the design looked a bit cheap in reality...

Thank you for your advise!! My heater comes without a pump too, lucky the waterpressure is ok for this heater. Able to use rainshower head and normal shower head simultaneously without affecting waterpressure much.. ( I mean: there is only a slight difference in water pressure, so it is still ok!)