Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBeruang

Laminate Flooring (Not Looking For Vinly Flooring)

Ran through google ads and saw some really good Germany laminated flooring brands in the market,namely Kronotex,Krono original and Sensa floors.Was impressed with the visuals provided for and the attractive prices quoted.Shopping for laminated floors is now a breeze,all you hv to do is click,click on your dashboards.Am going direct and saving myself a bit of money for other stuff.Economy's bad at the moment.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, Watch this video in You tube and you will be shocked.

Do not trust those who say lifetime warranty.

Tarkett is a Germany Brand--- Supposed to make in Germany. Guess what 3 years and it is good food for termite... House owner beware...

Evorich Holding after sales personnel confirm their products is good only for one year for termites... After that, God bless...you.. By the way Evorich sales contract says Lifetime warrant for material and workmanship.. Will post some video on good workmanship soon.

Will also post picture of floor during dismantling.. disgusting........

Hi

Is this video from Singapore.Im doing laminate flooring

for my 3 bedrooms.Is the termites already there before

laying.

That was quite a big level of termites there,yucks is the only way to describe.Nevertheless,to most people knowledge,no wood is termite proof,not that I know of.And consumers in Singapore being so intelligent ,are still so gullible by lip services.Blame it on greed,all sense of reasoning is thrown out of the window.Guess,out of the thousands of jobs done is Spore,i can say its a jackpot.

i am meeting one of the guy from jlconcept for laminate. They have promotion now, 3 bedroom for 1800 includes skirting, installation and gst. Can they be trusted? http://www.jlconcepts.com.sg/

And another company i went today personally at their office in bradell tech. the guy, Mr tay looks professional .

There is only a handful of quality and well known laminate floorings out there sold in the market,100% authentic from Germany,Kronotex,Krono O,Sensa from my google search recently.Getting the right product is essential.Don't fall into cheap imitations made in china laminate foors proposed by some designers.A floor is something that we have to live with for the next decade or two/three probably.Don't lve to regret it.

Laminated Floors from Germany/Europe-a proven,tried and tested floor product spanning over 2 decades.A great replacement for engineered/solid wood floors as an inexpensive way of furnishing.Environment friendly,healthy floors.

My contractor is quoting Sensa laminate floor from Germany. Anyone else using this? Looks good but would like to hear your thought & Reviews? Thanks!

My thoughts .. it's a new brand introduced only this year, made in Germany, but nothing special, and also limited selections.

They are trying to position the brand with more established brands like Krono-O and Kronotex, but they are just not there :lol:

Sensa laminate floors?My gauge is you should place your faith in your designer.I doubt he will be so foolish to intro a not quality Germany laminate floor and invite trouble for himself and being not able to collect payment.Regardless of what netizens says,you are not buying history but a floor afterall.As long the floor is backed with the typical standard maufacturers warranties for a floor,there should not be anything that you have to worry about.

Sensa laminate floors?My gauge is you should place your faith in your designer.I doubt he will be so foolish to intro a not quality Germany laminate floor and invite trouble for himself and being not able to collect payment.Regardless of what netizens says,you are not buying history but a floor afterall.As long the floor is backed with the typical standard maufacturers warranties for a floor,there should not be anything that you have to worry about.

Manufacturer's warranty does not cover for importer/distributor ability to stay in business leh :notti:

So cannot sarppork you on this one.

Laminated floorings is an in-expensive floor covering,that cut down on the cost of hacking.There are many various brands out in the market being proposed by interior designer firms.It,will likely have a diversifation of different qualities in terms of the many various brands.Google is a fantastic way to find out the standing of the laminate brand,instead of relying on the lip services of many a saleppl.

It saves the trouble of getting into buying the wrong floor n living to regret it throughout your staying in period in our home sweet home.

I think this article on wood flooring installation might help:

http://www.floorings.com.sg/news/6-myths-on-wood-flooring-installation.html

The only help available is self marketing or blowing own trumpet it seems.There seems to be an overflow of resellers nowdays leveraging on other people products.I will not count on that as the implications of a product warranty is normally not accountable for as they may drop off the product if it doesn't work for them.A simple search is to log on google,'Laminate floor Singapore',where you can find a no of flooring direct importers selling laminate floors.Since laminate floors are normally associated with product warranties,it's best you look for direct importers instead of resellers who have a vested interest.A floor is a very long term investment,think properly and do your research on a wider scope in google.

The only help available is self marketing or blowing own trumpet it seems.There seems to be an overflow of resellers nowdays leveraging on other people products.I will not count on that as the implications of a product warranty is normally not accountable for as they may drop off the product if it doesn't work for them.A simple search is to log on google,'Laminate floor Singapore',where you can find a no of flooring direct importers selling laminate floors.Since laminate floors are normally associated with product warranties,it's best you look for direct importers instead of resellers who have a vested interest.A floor is a very long term investment,think properly and do your research on a wider scope in google.

To be honest, things nowadays are quite generic, I'll usually be on the lookout for 3 things:

1) Warranty period and type of warranty

2) Price (age old dilemma, you pay for what you get, pay cheap get cheap, but pay more doesn't always mean good)

3) Salesman attitude/knowledge.

You don't want to be cheated (you no say, this one add more money, that one u want need add money, I said xxxxx ma)

A sales person who advice me on hidden cost etc is a good sign, in that case, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra already. Then he will give you honest tip, I've met one guy saying boards that are scratch-resistant etc, he showed me the flaw in it, in other words, how to really protect it my flooring.

Mind you this are all before we confirmed the deal.

Anyways, back to the topic, brand wise I won't pay much heed to it if warranty is good, otherwise, Inovar is good, my friend using it, so far so good, had trouble during the installation time, but other then that, everything good.