Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasdy

"sailing" To The Northeast@punggol

Sharing some pics during the start of the renovation.

How the false ceiling in the living room is constructed and the completed pic (wife simply loves cove lights!)

m1tv_028_ud7r3.jpg

m1tv_19d_ud7r3.jpg

The laying of electrical points that was done concurrently with the false ceiling.

m1tv_a35_ud7r3.jpg

m1tv_70a_ud7r3.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wow, pls post more picture of your living room!

incidentally, we have also shortlist the line TV console and i know

what you mean about matching oak and walnut, it's also one og my big concern.

Hi sxiixs,

As I mentioned previously, the cheapskate in me opted for the walnut version since there was no price difference. Not sure about your budget the this console is really really expensive to me and we only committed to it because we could not find a comparable alternative.

As we are still on the lookout for bedside tables, we went to check out OM Furniture during last weekend. They had opened a new outlet at Toh Guan and there was some opening sales. There were some new series and we saw a really nice TV console in oak/white with sexy pencil legs costing $1200+. I am pretty sure we would have gotten this if it was available earlier. Didn't took any photos but you can check them out. Good luck with your furniture hunting!

And yeap, will be posting some of the latest pics of the living room soon.

Hi sxiixs,

As I mentioned previously, the cheapskate in me opted for the walnut version since there was no price difference. Not sure about your budget the this console is really really expensive to me and we only committed to it because we could not find a comparable alternative.

As we are still on the lookout for bedside tables, we went to check out OM Furniture during last weekend. They had opened a new outlet at Toh Guan and there was some opening sales. There were some new series and we saw a really nice TV console in oak/white with sexy pencil legs costing $1200+. I am pretty sure we would have gotten this if it was available earlier. Didn't took any photos but you can check them out. Good luck with your furniture hunting!

And yeap, will be posting some of the latest pics of the living room soon.

yeah, i would have chosen the walnut one as well. i think its nicer!

The reno is more or less done and some of the latest photos of the living room below. We spent quite a bit on the living room since we reckon we would spend the most amount of time there!

Brick Feature Wall

m1tv_89f_ud7r3.jpg

Bay Window Cabinet

m1tv_77d_ud7r3.jpg

Living Room Entrance

m1tv_d01_ud7r3.jpg

This is my final series of post with a set of completed pics from my I.D.

Living Room:

1_c39_udb94.jpg

2_d8e_udb94.jpg

3_eb9_udb94.jpg

4_cbe_udb94.png

Very very nice! (wife)

Looks much better than the 3D ! (husband)

Edited by macuser77

Thanks for the compliments!

elginang: The reno cost I paid to my ID was about ~$40K (main items are flooring, L-boxes and carpentry)