Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kon

Buy Aircon From....?

got it from a industrial estate shop. friend's friend. superb service.. came more than 5x to my house to redo aircon pipe as we change and change . till i so paiseh..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Got a query here and need some help!

Just met up with an aircon contractor and got a quotation for a Mitsubishi Starmex System 3 non-inverter (MUX-20TV & MS-A10VD x 3) for $1827. 5 years warranty for compressor, 5 years warranty for workmanship and 1 year warranty for spare parts. Add another $100 for extension of warranty for spare parts to 3 years.

Is this reasonable?

Hi delon, can give me contact of the quote u get ? I'm looking at toshiba sys3 inverter. I'm quite attracted to the 5yr worksmanship though.....but must see how big is the company first.... :)

Happen to meet 1 at Expo. $2k for StarMex sys3 non-inverter. Inc stanless steel bracket, class 1 insulator, copper pipe, maintenance services 2 times per year for 2 year if not wrong.

AllBest is the cheapest... Hong Tar is the most expensive... I'm going for NAtural Cool :)

Hi chew@PPLe,

I am also looking for aircons..do agree that Hong Tar is way too exp...

Can i ask wat reasons made u go for Natural Cool?

Appreciate if u can share...Many thanks!:D

jus wondering...anyone here used BEST TECH for their aircon installation?? Appreciate any comments abt them...(they are the 3rd aircon shop in IMM besides Gain City and All Best).

Many Thanks!!

Cheers!

Mainly because I'm installing Daikin and they're one of the official dealers plus the company is sizeable so not worried that they'll go missing if there shld be any problems with the installation. I went down to their office in Defu lane, was served by a guy who has zero sale gimmicks when talking to us. Didn't push us to buy on the spot but agreed to pop down our house the very next day to inspect the pipings. And their prices lower than Gain City ;)

Mainly because I'm installing Daikin and they're one of the official dealers plus the company is sizeable so not worried that they'll go missing if there shld be any problems with the installation. I went down to their office in Defu lane, was served by a guy who has zero sale gimmicks when talking to us. Didn't push us to buy on the spot but agreed to pop down our house the very next day to inspect the pipings. And their prices lower than Gain City !!

Many thanks!! I will make a trip to defu lane n check it out...

Cheers

Hi chew@PPLe,

I am also looking for aircons..do agree that Hong Tar is way too exp...

Can i ask wat reasons made u go for Natural Cool?

Appreciate if u can share...Many thanks!:wub:

i think it depend on the brand of air con i guess.. i went gain city in IMM... it is more exp then hong tar... was quote for panasonic for $2100 at IMM gain city.. went Hong tar at $2000. :wub:

Edited by Vessel

Can I check, if lets say we need extra trunking....will GAIN CITY charge or is this FOC? Some aircon coys dun charge.....

Can I check, if lets say we need extra trunking....will GAIN CITY charge or is this FOC? Some aircon coys dun charge.....

wat do u mean by extra trunking??? have ur trunking done up??? if not then it depend on how long is ur trunking?? some co can juz give u FOC ...

One of the IDs I met told me that G**n C**y will charge if you need extra trunking.......thats why he recommend ALL B*st......anyone ever experienced that?