Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Show your pets.

I want my baby to come back the same!:lol:! The same healthy, handsome, good tempered boy he was!:good:

I didn't know cats will throw things when they get angry!! :) Sounds cute!

My dog never get angry at us. At the most he'll just growl in a subdued way. Ahhhhh, miss him so much!:good: I kiss my handphone everyday as his picture is on it.

Wa, not so cute when u r the recipient of their violence. My arms & legs got scars from her. :P

A pet's death is a difficult thing to deal wif... tat's y I previously din dare to get a pet. But bo bian la, heart won over by her liao!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
you didn't get your cat when she was a kitten right?

think she kenna abused before when she was feral that's why she's a little 'violent' :dancingqueen:

Yupz, she was already an adult when we 1st saw her. She's veri scared of strangers, onli violent wif us. Hehe..

Yupz, she was already an adult when we 1st saw her. She's veri scared of strangers, onli violent wif us. Hehe..

that sounds like the way some pple treat their family

timid in public but a tyran at home :bangwall:;)

I feel so sad and think even more about him after writing about it in this forum... :thumbs up::thumbs up:

dun be sad, like you said 'all dogs go to heaven'

i'm sure he had a really good life with you :sport-smiley-004::bangwall:

It feels good to cry! At least I can still feel the emotion rather than be numb to it. I'm glad I wrote it out, at least can re-read what I wrote and cry again! Hah!

Oh no, I think it's difficult for me to take care of that cat in this current house I'm staying. My sis-in-law discovered the water bowl we left out, so she asked my husband, are we keeping a pet? (in her house) Aiyah, it's like this one, stayin someone else's house, so much restriction! Luckily I've only a month more to go...ren3!!

our new member in the family: HIRO (nakamura)~

Hiro310808_1.jpg

Hiro310808_2.jpg

Hiro310808_3.jpg

these were taken 2 weeks ago when we visited him at the pet farm. after 3 weeks of long wait, he will be coming home this sunday for the lantern festival! my wife sure going to be really excited~ :sport-smiley-004:

our new member in the family: HIRO (nakamura)~

Hiro310808_1.jpg

Hiro310808_2.jpg

Hiro310808_3.jpg

these were taken 2 weeks ago when we visited him at the pet farm. after 3 weeks of long wait, he will be coming home this sunday for the lantern festival! my wife sure going to be really excited~ :sport-smiley-004:

ouuuuuuuwwwww....so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub::wub:

isit expensive? i really want to hv one at home, and this is the first time for me

ouuuuuuuwwwww....so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wub::wub:

isit expensive? i really want to hv one at home, and this is the first time for me

its more ex than usual but this breed meets our requirements so we feel its worthy.

Oooo! Super cute little Hiro! All white some more :wub:

oh he certainly is :thumbs up:

if u look closer he actually have double eyelids! haha~