Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kenmura

Show your pets.

hiro has been sick since thursday (18/09). my wife noticed that he was having diarrhoea + vomitting and its only the 4th day he was with us. the pet shop wanted us to send hiro back to them as they will send him to their vet and cover any medical charges as a result.

his condition fluctuates and on saturday the pet shop called us late at night that there is stool in his blood and wanted us to be 'prepared for the worst' as the bacteria infection might have attacked his organs.. we asked what virus he is infected but the pet shop refused to let us know.. :dunno:

yesterday the pet shop informed us that hiro is very weak.. :help:

haizzz... my wife has been weeping everytime she thinks about him.. :~

we really hope that he can recover but will there be any implications to his health as a result of this? :help:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oh dear, i'm so sorry to hear that

i sure hope it's not the pavo virus

it's common in puppies from pet shops and extremely life-threatening

however, plenty of TLC will help

i've got a friend who nursed his two puppies back to health from pavo :sport-smiley-003::sport-smiley-003:

Edited by applefreak

our hiro is a strong fighter as he fought bravely and headed to heaven at 10+am today..

although we cannot accept his premature departure from us, he left with us all the happy memories which we will treaure within our hearts..

our little angel in heaven, be a good boy at your new home and look over us from there... daddy and mummy will miss you from here..

so sorry to hear that

any idea what was the infection all abt?

my condolences...

i'm also unaware of the type of infection as well... haizzzz....

its sad for him to leave us so soon..

our hiro is a strong fighter as he fought bravely and headed to heaven at 10+am today..

although we cannot accept his premature departure from us, he left with us all the happy memories which we will treaure within our hearts..

our little angel in heaven, be a good boy at your new home and look over us from there... daddy and mummy will miss you from here..

:(:(:(:(:(:~:~:~:~

:(:(:(:(:(:~:~:~:~

Hello! By providing a personalized dog food delivery service, the farmers dog provides fresh, nutritious meals tailored to your dog's specific needs. This innovative approach to pet nutrition sets them apart from traditional dog food brands, and their commitment to quality and transparency is something all pet owners should consider when choosing what to feed their beloved animals. That is why the company’s services are popular and many dog owners order food from them.