Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kreez

My Hdb Mansionette

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wahliew....one mansionette to put all mansionette paiseh...

very nice deco and theme!:bangwall:! whole house bright bright! NICE!:dunno:!

welcome to renotalk!:good:

Hi Kreez,

I like your home design alot & I'm thinking of renovating my EM which is also in Yishun too. Can u share the contact for your contractor & the quote? I love the stairway, how much does it cost to do just the stairway? pls kindly email me at elaineong76@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Kreez,

I like your home design alot & I'm thinking of renovating my EM which is also in Yishun too. Can u share the contact for your contractor & the quote? I love the stairway, how much does it cost to do just the stairway? pls kindly email me at elaineong76@yahoo.com.sg

Can pm me the contact also? :)

Hi Kreez,

Tried to PM ya but ur PM box is full :dunno:

Congrats on ur new home! So cosy. Reno is very very nice. Who did u engage for this? How much u spent in total? Its a standard massionette or premium? How long did the reno take total?

Coz I am looking for an ID for my premium EA in sengkang. Do you noe anything abt A&D (Raymond)? We are tinking of engaging him... Or anyone engaged him b4? Pls advise...

Hi Kreez,

Tried to PM ya but ur PM box is full :dunno:

Congrats on ur new home! So cosy. Reno is very very nice. Who did u engage for this? How much u spent in total? Its a standard massionette or premium? How long did the reno take total?

Coz I am looking for an ID for my premium EA in sengkang. Do you noe anything abt A&D (Raymond)? We are tinking of engaging him... Or anyone engaged him b4? Pls advise...

kindly pm me the contractor's contact too, thanks

Hi,

Very nice renovation.

Who did you engaged to do the renovation?

How much did you spend?

superrazorblade@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks

Blade

Hi everyone,

i hv completed my reno since june n hv been veri happy w my hse :dunno: ... was too bz to post a blog or updates but i hv attached a link to share some pictures of my renovated hme.. the picture quality is abit poor coz the camera is going to spoil liao n my photography isnt veri gd... thanks for all your feedback, valuable info & great ideas... tis is a veri gd forum :unsure: .. i had saved quite a lot juz by browsing ard here during my pre-reno period... came up with my own design.. engage a reliable contractor n put in lots of time n effort... but the result is sweet... enjoy ur renovation process! :dribble:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73512341@N00/

Hi everyone,

i hv completed my reno since june n hv been veri happy w my hse :D ... was too bz to post a blog or updates but i hv attached a link to share some pictures of my renovated hme.. the picture quality is abit poor coz the camera is going to spoil liao n my photography isnt veri gd... thanks for all your feedback, valuable info & great ideas... tis is a veri gd forum :good: .. i had saved quite a lot juz by browsing ard here during my pre-reno period... came up with my own design.. engage a reliable contractor n put in lots of time n effort... but the result is sweet... enjoy ur renovation process! :yamseng:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73512341@N00/

Hi Kreez,

Can you PM me your contractor details?

Thanks~:dunno:! :yamseng: