Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dyscover

Our Modern Country Home At Segar

Hi I have been lurking this forum for many months and drooling when others posted their reno pictures. But now its my turn. I have been in Bt Batok in a 4 rm for 12 years with minimum reno due to finances. Now finally i sold my flat and bought a EA in Segar. My theme will be modern country home. I will post the floor plan soon. Today I bought my first purchase at a pasar malam in BT Batok. Sorry I could post the pictures now. will post it soon.

Edited by dyscover

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

congrats to you on your new home. :sport-smiley-018: looking forward to your Reno Photos :yamseng:

congrats to you on your new home. :sport-smiley-018: looking forward to your Reno Photos :yamseng:

hey,

I am also looking into a country-style home for my new place.

May I know if you engaged the expert to do your reno or just normal ID/contractor? I understand

not many home owners have country-style theme.

anyway, looking forward to your sharing :)

and thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks foo the replies.My first purchase from pasar malam at Bt Batok. The chinaman did not have transport so this how we brought it back home.

http://i.picoodle.com/5e1jgxty

On the trolley

up the slope

http://i.picoodle.com/2f2jgxtz

Tah Dahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My grandfather clock

http://i.picoodle.com/e1ejgxu1

My dream clock a fake one but works well for the effect. I could never afford a real one.

My ID is alex form Urban Design. He has not done a country home before but is willing to work with our ideas. We will be getting a fireplace mantal from manhatten collections.

Edited by dyscover

Wow the clock is beautiful ! How much did you pay for it? So nice. :sport-smiley-004:

BTW that is my first purchase my grandfather clock. AS you I intend to have a modern country look. My ID id Alex from Urban Design. My budget is about $35000.

I intend to do my kitchen and two toilets, wardrobes in all rooms,feature wall, platform for cozy corner, wiw for master room. SO far Alex has been prompt giving good advice and willing to listen. Although he has never done a country home. We went to select the tiles the first time and were not satisfied with it and went back again. VEry lazy to post the pics now. Will post later. I got the 3D drawing but did not fit my country concept so asked to redo again. Here are a few photos of what I expect.

ejkc_2b3_ud2y8.jpg

My dream kitchen

ockt_ad6_ud2y8.jpg

My fireplace which will double as a tv console

1221_701_ud2y8.png

I also hope to have a feature wall in my kitchen will update on that a bit later.

I cant wait for the second set of 3d drawings. After showing numerous pictures to my ID now he understands what I want. SO peopel out there dont be disheartened if your id does not understand what you wan. DOnt give up show as many pictures as you can to make them understand.It s your house your money.

Nice grand father clock bro!

There are some shops with country style furniture, in particular 1 at Paya Lebar which is besides the TP HQ facing main road. Can't remember the name, sorry bro.