Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lot85

2013 三煞 3 Killings

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

My main door faces East and faces 三煞. But I need to renovate in March next year. Can anyone advise what are the thing I should or should not do?

Main door no need to renovate right?

My main door faces East and faces 三煞. But I need to renovate in March next year. Can anyone advise what are the thing I should or should not do?

how to know 三煞??

what is 三煞?

三煞 is an inauspicious '3-Killings Star' which is in the East of the house in 2013.

If this negative star is activated, it will release some serious unfortunate series of repercussions such as robberies, loss of wealth / items, mishaps and misfortune for the ocupants and properties. (For light case, you may suddenly have problems like air-con start leaking, water pipes burst, washing machine breakdown which needs to spend money. For work, you may suddenly forgot about an important contract signing and miss the deal, etc. etc..., as well as complicated health issues and problems which may just arise suddenly.

The best is to leave the sector alone, but if it cannot be avoided, please make sure good timing is selected (day and time) before you start drilling, knocking, or renovate the place.

how to know 三煞??

Allow uncle to explain. This "煞 term" originates from bazi methodology.There are simply too many "煞" in bazi dictionary.

Somehow ( I also don know exactly how)"三煞" application evolved gradually, just like earth revolves around sun gradually, over time, and NOW being applied in "residential FS" and office FS, related to the "DOORS" facing.

Not only "main door", but "tiolet door", "all the rooms' door". In short, "any openings" which have "doors" subject to "this application". Those "opening" withing door, being "not considered". Those human being who "renovate" these "doors" are subjected to the "煞" and the consequences, not the "doors" themselves. What is the difference of "use" and "renovate" ?

Accordingly, 三煞 in south in 2012, in east in 2013 ("effective" from 立春, 4/2/2013). Who define this? don't ask me.

三煞, perceived refers to 劫煞、灾煞、岁煞. (why only these 3?)If you "think" and analyse the meanings of the 劫、灾、岁, which cover ALL accidents/incidents including death!

Who can assure accidenr-free, death-free next moment of life? Ah Hui? Ah Dragon?

FSMs suggested to put "FS objects" near "doors" to "counter act" the "negative effects" of such, so ultimately $$$ to buy ....

What you should do: Don't renovate there la...

What you should not do: Renovate there la....

One friend kena 三煞 few years back, siao liao.....shop got broken into and loss a lot of money leh

how to know 三煞??

Wah lau eh....just take a big hammer and knock at east next year and both of you will get to know better....

三煞 is the theory of 年退气.....simple as that....nothing to do with flying stars or other applications....next year say "hi" to bro 寅卯辰, don't turn your back and ignore him....

Allow uncle to explain. This "煞 term" originates from bazi methodology.There are simply too many "煞" in bazi dictionary.

Somehow ( I also don know exactly how)"三煞" application evolved gradually, just like earth revolves around sun gradually, over time, and NOW being applied in "residential FS" and office FS, related to the "DOORS" facing.

Not only "main door", but "tiolet door", "all the rooms' door". In short, "any openings" which have "doors" subject to "this application". Those "opening" withing door, being "not considered". Those human being who "renovate" these "doors" are subjected to the "煞" and the consequences, not the "doors" themselves. What is the difference of "use" and "renovate" ?

Accordingly, 三煞 in south in 2012, in east in 2013 ("effective" from 立春, 4/2/2013). Who define this? don't ask me.

三煞, perceived refers to 劫煞、灾煞、岁煞. (why only these 3?)If you "think" and analyse the meanings of the 劫、灾、岁, which cover ALL accidents/incidents including death!

Who can assure accidenr-free, death-free next moment of life? Ah Hui? Ah Dragon?

FSMs suggested to put "FS objects" near "doors" to "counter act" the "negative effects" of such, so ultimately $$$ to buy ....

very good explanation from FS theory.

But being a science person, how could doors affect people's life ? If i remove all doors except main door, then no more of this ?

I was told by my FSM that 2013 is not a good year for renovation so she warned me must choose the right date and timing for 动土 before start any Reno.

I think better play safe than sorry.. Just follow accordingly.

Wah lau eh....just take a big hammer and knock at east next year and both of you will get to know better....

三煞 is the theory of 年退气.....simple as that....nothing to do with flying stars or other applications....next year say "hi" to bro 寅卯辰, don't turn your back and ignore him....

You knowledgeable, where you learn fromzzzz?