Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
taichipanda

Keep Away From This Electrician!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yap..!!! that's his company's name. His full name is Chen woon yip.

who was the person who recommended this electrician to you?

we need to stop the source...

who was the person who recommended this electrician to you?

we need to stop the source...

I got his contact from woola. I dun think he meant any harm. But it happen to some of us being con by him. I hope anyone looking for contractors can do a search of contractors name before engaging them.

So some black sheep does not meant all are bad. Anyone can share good electricians and show pictures of work done?

Edited by Momentum

sure there are some good and genuine electricians around.

and this forum is for RESPONSIBLE sharing.

But no harm for fellow forumers to be cautious when getting contacts via this forum.

Better to be safe then sorry.

This group of scam electricians have been lurking in this forum since 2011 and til now 2013...still there are victims.

Individuals will judge for themselves. Good Luck!

• Like 1

Sometimes it's really hard to choose a reliable contractor or designer without going ahead with them. See so many bad post about electrician really scare the **** of me. Think the only way is listen to those you know who recommend and not through forums.

anyone tried this electrician?

i cant recall where i get his contact...could be fromthis forum..

+6017 881 0383 alex..

called him. rates are good.. but

.cant find any reviews

anyone used him before?

Advise is approach a singapore registered company with invoice issue for job works so anything you got prove also. Electrical not a fun to play thing so best get pen down black and white. A company with GST lagee best! So they won't do anything funny or push around the blame. Contact me if you need one for your place.

Had an unlicensed electrician do the water heater replacement, and he managed to connect the live wires for the water heater together at the DP switch and breaking only the neutral(he mixed up due to an additional spur socket at that point), which can be very dangerous. For safety purposes a license electrician is a must, if you cannot do it yourself.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2015 at 11:08 PM, MissySoniaLin said:

Advise is approach a singapore registered company with invoice issue for job works so anything you got prove also. Electrical not a fun to play thing so best get pen down black and white. A company with GST lagee best! So they won't do anything funny or push around the blame. Contact me if you need one for your place.

Hi Sonia, I require a licensed electrician as well. Pls advice contact.

Regards

Any engaged services from KS Lighting & Electrical (www.myelectricalwiring.com) before? Got a quote from them and it seems reasonable.

<Please refrain from posting quotations on our forum, thank you>

• Like 1