Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kingzkong

Never Get Furniture From Nova At Trade Hub 21

i went trade hub 21 yesterday...issit like warehouse type? cos can see shops having sales...eg.Sohome states many items on 50% but of cos things are pricey and classy...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

think i'm quite lucky then.. my experience with them so far is quite alright, nothing negative.

I bought 6 pcs of dining chairs from them in June, paid full. They actually called me up to confirm delivery twice and I kept delaying on the delivery. they were quite alright about it, and when the actual delivery day came, they also called me up to confirm the timing. Delivery was on time and the goods were in good condition.

ya!!! as per my post, i got what i wanted cheaper online (woodyme.livejournal.com)!! almost bought at there too... lucky i dd some research... any other sugestions?

Should have read the forum before I visit their show room at Payar Lebar last week. :(

Was "pressured" into purchasing a dining table.. $899. Regretted not look around first. :bangwall:

1) Their staff very hard selling.. follow u up & down. I know u need customer service.. but this is nuisance. 8|

2) Keep saying sales over (original price $1,599) but since no instruction from boss, will continue to sell at sales price of $899.. advised me to place deposit , if not tomowwo no more discount..etc.

3) Keep saying can't get better besign at that price elsewhere.

Being naive, place deposit.. but regretted once walk out of showroom..

Then went other furniture showrooms and found better designs, quality at same price.

Am prepared to forfeit the deposit with them. Take it as tuition fee.

May be they do the same with furniture on sale here? :dunno::notti:

hmm.. dis sounds like coming fm the salesmen of audio hse. They'll all the same. No decent ones. I would nvr go bk there again. Another bad sales award goes to best denki at junction8.

oh dear! saw dis discussion only aftr we've paid for our 5pcs dining set @ $699 & sofa $499 dis aftn at amk outlet. pray hard dat nthg bad will happen, true dat the staff thr really irritating & cnt see dat we were busy with our baby & kept toking non-stop n bringg us to see dis & dat, until i got pissed off n say: "can you wait???" hwever, dis guy was later quite genuine n apologetic.. later fm his namecard we realised dat he's (justin) the snr sales consultant.

got to agree nova sales tactic is the worst.

Always push for deposit and tell you offer for weekend also..cant guarantee the same price if you dun buy today.. but it seem their every weekend got offer one leh..

pushy, pricey and unreliable

Nova, Defu and Avanni Furniture all get their furniture mostly from the same factory manufacturer in Malaysia at wholesale prices. That's why they claim it's frm their factory. Bull s**t! U have to be tactful. Always go around several shops to compare prices. Can always try Furniture Mall, IFC, IMM, Tradehub etc. Buying on impulse always makes u regret ur decision later.

Last weekend, i just bought some furnitures from Nova AMK.

The salesperson who served us quite patient and helpful. So, hopefully the delivery will be smooth.

Items we have purchase are

1. Sofa - $ 1,688

2. Coffee Table - $ 599

3. Dining Table - $ 999

4. TV Console - $ 1,399

5. Study Table (3 sets) - $ 699/ea

Total amount = $6,782.00 + 7% GST = $7,256.74

At first, we don't want to buy as we found that Malaysia Nova is cheaper than Singapore. Then, the salesperson asked us to quote the price. Then, I told him that our budget is $5,000. Then, he discussed with his manager. He finally gave us the price of $5,600, which is the last offer.

We found that it is quite reasonble as the dining table and tv console are imporeted from HK.