Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poundesville

Repair Work On Leaked Pipes In Toilet

Hi,

Need recommendation on good plumber to bypass a leak water pipes. The leak is concealed inside a wall inside my toilet. Instead of hacking the toilet wall, I want to bypass the leaked part and create new route.

Also, a small job to install a new water heater in the 2nd toilet.

Can anyone recommend a good plumber for this?

Click here for screen shot of the job that needs to be done.

Edited by poundesville

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Need recommendation on good plumber to bypass a leak water pipes. The leak is concealed inside a wall inside my toilet. Instead of hacking the toilet wall, I want to bypass the leaked part and create new route.

Also, a small job to install a new water heater in the 2nd toilet.

Can anyone recommend a good plumber for this?

Click here for screen shot of the job that needs to be done.

i see your drawing, i do not think u can hack a hold thru the glass base..it wil definitely damage or shatter the glass panel.

i see your drawing, i do not think u can hack a hold thru the glass base..it wil definitely damage or shatter the glass panel.

you could be right. but the drawing is not too scale and i don't know how "deep" the glass is inside the base. Moreover the water pipe is pretty small.

Nonetheless, if contractor says can't, then i'll go the vertical route. It's not too pretty but it could work.

Otherwise, hack the fake wall ....

I guess what I need now is some good plumber/contractor to do this.

you could be right. but the drawing is not too scale and i don't know how "deep" the glass is inside the base. Moreover the water pipe is pretty small.

Nonetheless, if contractor says can't, then i'll go the vertical route. It's not too pretty but it could work.

Otherwise, hack the fake wall ....

I guess what I need now is some good plumber/contractor to do this.

anybody?

If you're a contractor reading this - could you pm me for more questions if not quote me the work needs to be done?

thanks.

anybody?

If you're a contractor reading this - could you pm me for more questions if not quote me the work needs to be done?

thanks.

The tricky part is no one will take the risk to drill an opening at the base of your glass even if the glass is supported by an exposed U channel that is not embedded in the concrete base.

The best is to either remove the wall or just like you mentioned do the vertical way. Is this an air con drainage piping ?

The tricky part is no one will take the risk to drill an opening at the base of your glass even if the glass is supported by an exposed U channel that is not embedded in the concrete base.

The best is to either remove the wall or just like you mentioned do the vertical way. Is this an air con drainage piping ?

One contractor that saw this few years back (when the leak was so small) is the one propose to drill into the based of that glass wall. He believes the issue is on the ceramic that will be cracked and I don't have the original one to replace them.

And this is water pipe.. the pipe leads into my water heater and then to shower head.

One contractor that saw this few years back (when the leak was so small) is the one propose to drill into the based of that glass wall. He believes the issue is on the ceramic that will be cracked and I don't have the original one to replace them.

And this is water pipe.. the pipe leads into my water heater and then to shower head.

Since Pipe is exposed, why don't lay them on top [not on the floor]

Since Pipe is exposed, why don't lay them on top [not on the floor]

I'm not exactly following your suggestion, but thanks.

Actually there is another alternative. I just realize it after getting feedback here that it's risky to drill at the bottom of the glass panel.

The path gets longer and the pipe is exposed more (it's uglier) to the naked eyes.

I need some contractor to quote me a reasonable price for this - then I believe he/she could assess it better than my drawing .. :)