Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
momiji

Online Bi Fold Door Supplier- Ministry Of Doors

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone has engage this company for their bi fold doors?

Any review? Thanks.

These is just my two cents worth, Please be aware of Virtual shop or so called Virtual provider. Ministry of Doors obviously is one of them. Most of the time, these type of marketer are freelancer who getting other people products to sell online or conducting their business from home. You don't expect to get professional service and full time attention from them except sweet talk and super good attitude and talking tone to get your deal or trust. I wish you good luck for engaging them, bro & sis.

I would rather to get some one with practical experience, professional skill, straight to the point talking of real master to do my job. If you really need some one to do your toilet door. I would like to suggest the following. Because they get the right skill, rich experience, practical advice and additional bonus for you is that they are actually HDB approved contractor. But the down point is that they don't do sweet talk but very straight forward talking.

Champion Republic Pte Ltd, http://www.championrepublic.com

TEL: 8181 3588

Edited by raodrunner

Dear Raodrunner

Firstly, I would like to thank you on your compliments to my company. I believe that what you meant by sweet talk and super good attitude in short is actually referring to Good Customer Service which is a vital part in every organization in regardless if they are virtual or professional organization.

Secondly, you've mentioned that "Most of the time, these type of marketer are freelancer who getting other people products to sell online or conducting their business from home.You don't expect to get professional service and full time attention from them except sweet talk and super good attitude and talking tone to get your deal or trust".

Are you able to provide a some evidences to the statement which you've made? And is there any wrong to work from home with the changing lifestyle and economy/economic structure?

I believe that every customer would like to serve by someone with Good Customer Service etiquette and being virtual doesn't mean we can't provide professional service and most importantly, Trust is an important part of all business relationship if you've studied Business Management. In fact, if you have visited my website, you will see a series of product lines which cater to different customer's needs and requirement and hence we need to spend extra effort to provide them with all the information comparing to company who only sell one type of product and hence only straight forward advice. Of cos, I have to admit I may have some limitation in my professionalism sometimes.

With the changing economy and increasing cost of operation, going virtual will be a trend and the survival strategy for many organisation in Singapore. In fact , after seeing your post, I have spoken to some of the closed customer and also showed them your replied. Their answer to me: "Professionalism is not determined by whether you have a hdb licence or physical show room or real master. It is the Right Attitude with Honesty and Sincerity that win customer's first impression. Most of the online user are highly educated professional and I believe that doing sweet talk alone may not be adequate for me to close their deal. There are still many other factors in the business value chain to make them buy from you.

I sincerely hope that you can refrain from making any untrue statement online and equip yourself with some good online etiquette.

Thank you.

Rachael @ Ministry of Door

Just to say .... I was looking for a new bathroom door .... I read this post, so contacted both Ministry of Door and Champion Republic. I found Ministry of Door service much better, and also they have authentic branded doors and warranties. I spoke to Rachael on the phone numerous times, and she is very helpful. So, I have ordered through them.

For others looking for potential new doors, I recommend have a check out of Ministry of Door's facebook page, because it shows photos of many satisfied customers doors after installation. Also, another place I found very helpful was Nan Huat Windows and Doors. Their prices are similar to Ministry of Door, however, their range of designs is more limited. This is why I chose Ministry of Door, and I look forward to seeing the final result!

And a follow up .... door installed ..... looks tremendous! A very quick and painless transaction. Even my interior designer so impressed, he asked for the details of where I got it from! Big fan!

Edited by EdensMom

Hi, EdensMom, would it be ok to share how much you got the doors for and which series of their doors you eventually chose? You can PM me if its not appropriate to reply here, thank you! :yamseng:

And a follow up .... door installed ..... looks tremendous! A very quick and painless transaction. Even my interior designer so impressed, he asked for the details of where I got it from! Big fan!

Sure I chose Ecobonz series with a heavy duty swing door style. I was thinking of bi-fold, but I had enough space for a swing door, and I felt it would be easier to use, and less maintenance in the long term. I felt their prices were reasonably competitive, and include installation, frame and warranty. Price will differ by type of door you want, so best to contact them directly. I wrote to about 5 places (including Champion Republic which advertise in these forums), and Ministry of Door was on the cheaper side for something of comparable quality. The install and were very pleasant to deal with, unlike some others I approached.

Edited by EdensMom

Please pardon my noob questions on bi-fold doors.

I think typically people use bi-fold doors for bathrooms, store rooms, and balcony. I am wondering if the bi-folds can also be use as doors for bedrooms, study and master bedrooms. anyone done this before ?

TGIF !!

These is just my two cents worth, Please be aware of Virtual shop or so called Virtual provider. Ministry of Doors obviously is one of them. Most of the time, these type of marketer are freelancer who getting other people products to sell online or conducting their business from home. You don't expect to get professional service and full time attention from them except sweet talk and super good attitude and talking tone to get your deal or trust. I wish you good luck for engaging them, bro & sis.

I would rather to get some one with practical experience, professional skill, straight to the point talking of real master to do my job. If you really need some one to do your toilet door. I would like to suggest the following. Because they get the right skill, rich experience, practical advice and additional bonus for you is that they are actually HDB approved contractor. But the down point is that they don't do sweet talk but very straight forward talking.

Champion Republic Pte Ltd, http://www.championrepublic.com

TEL: 8181 3588

Hi champion republic,

Im the owner of the flat that u all supposed to do my bi-fold door and bi fold partition. Till today u yet to fix my door and you can still say that u all are professional? You ask for full payment wvwn before door is fix and hung up on me.. How so you justify this? I have your receipt, sms and recorded your fon chat with me... Anyone who wish to listen or read how they got my deposit and disappeared, do pm me pls... I should have just stick to rachel from ministry of doors... Anyway i had give republic champions till today to fix my doors, which they promise would fix by today.. I will update you guys if they keep to their promise after promise after promise..