Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Odielim

Odie & Roy Humble Home

Wee, sometimes quite hard to say also.. things just dont go right... hope the couple can resolve soon.. yeah end up i feel that owners will suffer lor.. cannot move in, things not done, frustrated and mood affected badly...

my neighbour reno also quite long already.. dont know always weekend we hear them doing the carpentry works.. weekdays dont seems to touch at all.... like their concept also.. the main foyer area is step down area to put their shoes before going into the living area.. living room and balcony looks like raised floor.. !!

Mace - oooo last time i always have to apply for my engineers also.. if not they just have to stay outside and wait until approval.. !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
go SK forum and chit chat lor..

there is more for premium flat owners or corisians one... me only standard flat cannot fit in !!

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

see what ? !!

Go to

renotalk.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION

Then

May'07 Kopi Tok [breaking A Total New Record for Kopi Tok]

Go to

renotalk.com Forum Index -> GENERAL DISCUSSION

Then

May'07 Kopi Tok [breaking A Total New Record for Kopi Tok]

still cannot find leh...

got general forum...but cannot find leh

Wee, sometimes quite hard to say also.. things just dont go right... hope the couple can resolve soon.. yeah end up i feel that owners will suffer lor.. cannot move in, things not done, frustrated and mood affected badly...

my neighbour reno also quite long already.. dont know always weekend we hear them doing the carpentry works.. weekdays dont seems to touch at all.... like their concept also.. the main foyer area is step down area to put their shoes before going into the living area.. living room and balcony looks like raised floor.. :sport-smiley-004:

Mace - oooo last time i always have to apply for my engineers also.. if not they just have to stay outside and wait until approval.. :dancingqueen:

yeah... can understand their frustration... cos we are owners too :)

say... this thread is turning into more of a chit chat thread... are you a member of mylot?

we can go there to start a similar thead where we can chat all we want... at the same time earn a few cents for each post too... interested?

yeah... can understand their frustration... cos we are owners too :sport-smiley-004:

say... this thread is turning into more of a chit chat thread... are you a member of mylot?

we can go there to start a similar thead where we can chat all we want... at the same time earn a few cents for each post too... interested?

got $ to earn .. i wan

yeah... can understand their frustration... cos we are owners too :sport-smiley-004:

is this true?

got $ to earn .. i wan
Wee, i oso dun mind. esp on those very boring days. :D
is this true?

well, you can check out the mylot link here to see for yourself... since it is chit chat we like, as long as you post... you will get paid... there are some methods to it... so sign up, add me as your friend, then we can start liow

tell you first ah... earning is just a few cents per post... but it is better than nothing

going at the rate you guys are chatting, it should be good residual side income :D

Edited by GnM