Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
swaskie

My Out Of Shape House..but I Like!

Got $150 vchrs frm the aircon i bought...so Went giant to do shopping for washing detergent like toilet cleaner, dish cleaner, floor cleaner, bulk heavy bottles n home accessories n tried to buy around $200 in order to have free delivery and no need carry home myself..

But in the end omg here's the bill ..."sweat"

image_zps8a8ea14a.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

House is almost completed 70% where 5% of retification work to be done 10% of shifting and 15% of cleaning up!! >.<

Edited by swaskie

House is almost completed 70% where 5% of retification work to be done 10% of shifting and 15% of cleaning up!! >.<

Nice! Gong Xi Gong Xi!! :D

PS. 1st time i hear of (& see one) colored rubbish chute.. nice! :) (u sure it's not the plastic sheet color hor? mine is blue plastic sheet.. haha :lol:)

Edited by jus4fun

PS. 1st time i hear of (& see one) colored rubbish chute.. nice! :) (u sure it's not the plastic sheet color hor? Mine is blue plastic sheet.. haha :lol:)

Hi sawaskie,

Congrats! :yamseng: Finally your renovation finishes. Nice! Nce!

My rubblish chute is also in green. I did not intend to change my original one but is a complimentary from my ID. He thinks the original one is too old liao :lol:

PS. 1st time i hear of (& see one) colored rubbish chute.. nice! :) (u sure it's not the plastic sheet color hor? mine is blue plastic sheet.. haha :lol:)

Jus4fun!

You are right! Its jus a plastic sheet! It happened to be dog-ear today and i peeled it off and ta da! Its more nicer in silver lol

image_zps49688f1c.jpg

Hi sawaskie,

Congrats! :yamseng: Finally your renovation finishes. Nice! Nce!

My rubblish chute is also in green. I did not intend to change my original one but is a complimentary from my ID. He thinks the original one is too old liao :lol:

Blue77 thks!

Wa yr id so gd auto chng for u :)

Jus went to clean up the house from 7pm to 11pm shack to the max now.. Wa really dusty all place... Its not a gd idea to get a bigger place cos i clean like mad! Lol

Here's some updates:

Kitchen glass backing in grey up

image_zpsebca74d8.jpg

With light on

image_zps4dde1b65.jpg

Mum's wardrobe and extra storage area on the left:

image_zpse9541e83.jpg

A closer look of the laminate she chose

image_zpsf80579fa.jpg

Edited by swaskie

Aiyah there goes our 'green' chute!

Makanology!

Ha you can ask yr contractor help u find the green chute.. Think quite common

Your Mom's wardrobe is L-shaped? It looks really big!

Cos of my house out of shape design her room wall is slanted to a corner.. to avoid that corner So thats why need built a wardrobe aka storage area to make the room squarish...so its practically two full sides of her room! She happy like sxxx lo a lot of space for her stuff n clothes