Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jolene23

Home Sweet Home Of Coljol..4A @ Tampines

More updates,

Covelights up today.

D82A5D0E-9533-423A-B040-F686A17DB661-937-0000008CD864229B_zps6204ac39.jpg

I also just realise my Hood & Hob had been delivered! Very hard to find Island Hood with curve share glass, so we ended up getting HOBZ, hope it will be good!

499A5546-BF79-41DA-B2E4-1FA76F4A24BD-937-0000008D31AA3E7D_zpsb22ec31e.jpg

Screenshot_2013-02-27-23-45-21_zps36c0aa88.png

Screenshot_2013-02-27-23-44-29_zpse2896f0e.png

Edited by jolene23

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey jolene23

just curious, how many pple living in the hse? why need 50L water tank ah?

i was only thinking of buying 15L leh... but sellers kept asking us to buy 30L ones. say only $20 difference why dun get bigger one. but our thinking is... bigger = use more electricity to heat up rite?

hey jolene23

just curious, how many pple living in the hse? why need 50L water tank ah?

i was only thinking of buying 15L leh... but sellers kept asking us to buy 30L ones. say only $20 difference why dun get bigger one. but our thinking is... bigger = use more electricity to heat up rite?

i think because she got bathtub lah.... if only 15litres, then cannot fill the bathtub at 1 go. got to wait another 10-15mins before its heated up to continue filling the bathtub.

i think because she got bathtub lah.... if only 15litres, then cannot fill the bathtub at 1 go. got to wait another 10-15mins before its heated up to continue filling the bathtub.

lol. yah hor. :sport-smiley-004:

lol. yah hor. :sport-smiley-004:

There's only 2 person staying. Plus 4 hamsters! Haha

Yes yes you all are right, it's because of the bathtub we are suggested to get the 50litres. I tried to ask if 35 litres is ok, Cos of the high electrical cost that goes with it, but were told that it will not be enough to fill the tub, hence the large ugly 50 litre tank!

There's only 2 person staying. Plus 4 hamsters! Haha

Yes yes you all are right, it's because of the bathtub we are suggested to get the 50litres. I tried to ask if 35 litres is ok, Cos of the high electrical cost that goes with it, but were told that it will not be enough to fill the tub, hence the large ugly 50 litre tank!

ooh.. hammies. i used to have 3. but they all died. 1 attacked by her own daughter, then dunno why the daughter died suddenly (she was very very active). then the father died of old age.

now i have 3 bunnies! papa, mama and son.

ok.50L really a lot. my 15L seems so puny. lol :dancingqueen:

Hi, my bathtub is $288 before GST. 1370 (L) x 710 (W) x 430 (D).

I screenshot the picture below for your reference.

20130227_234309_zpsc7a5888c.jpg

can i ask where you bought the bathtub at?

ooh.. hammies. i used to have 3. but they all died. 1 attacked by her own daughter, then dunno why the daughter died suddenly (she was very very active). then the father died of old age.

Can't help but interrupt. We have a chinchilla but sadly all by himself. Either will get 1 partner for him or a puppy :D

Edited by Makanology

ok.50L really a lot. my 15L seems so puny. lol :dancingqueen:

I used to have 6 hamsters, 1 cage each, because they just don't get along. 2 pass away already. Left 4 which are family, mother, father, son and daughter. Bunnies are so cute, but they have very long life span, if they pass on after like ten years of life sticking to me, I'll cry like mad!

Your heater seems to be abit small. You might have the problem of bathing halfway, hot water runs out and have to wait for some time before you get hot water again. Unless your family bathe very fast then i think it should be ok .

can i ask where you bought the bathtub at?

My ID brought us there. It's at Bedok North street 2 Blk 122. Shop name call Hua Chong Bathroom & Kitchen Product.

Can't help but interrupt. We have a chinchilla but sadly all by himself. Either will get 1 partner for him or a puppy :D

:)

No worries!

Chinchin is so cute too..i like all furry friends! Ya you should get him a partner, So that he won't be lonely.

No worries!

Chinchin is so cute too..i like all furry friends! Ya you should get him a partner, So that he won't be lonely.

I used to have hammies too, little roboskis. They are soo cute but too small to be cuddled. Though our chin doesn't like to be cuddled; he will be very cross!

I used to have hammies too, little roboskis. They are soo cute but too small to be cuddled. Though our chin doesn't like to be cuddled; he will be very cross!

That time my friend is willing to give me a baby chin. But i realise they actually drop quite a lot of fur..

I have asthma, can't keep big furry friends...So i gave it up. End up only keeping tiny hamsters...

Mine are winter white. Easier to manage...Got 2 very cuddly..very cute :rolleyes: , won't bite... Another 2 got attack instinct.. :furious:

No worries!

i'm quite scared of chins leh... they look so fierce!!!!

my hamsters oso bite me.. i dare not touch one. only now, quite happy with my bitbits. can carry them.. they sometimes behave like dogs.. will lick ur finger =)

I used to have 6 hamsters, 1 cage each, because they just don't get along. 2 pass away already. Left 4 which are family, mother, father, son and daughter. Bunnies are so cute, but they have very long life span, if they pass on after like ten years of life sticking to me, I'll cry like mad!

Your heater seems to be abit small. You might have the problem of bathing halfway, hot water runs out and have to wait for some time before you get hot water again. Unless your family bathe very fast then i think it should be ok .

i think i wont cry la... coz if take care of them well through out their life span, i shouldnt feel sad rite. i've done my part and it's their time to go. will be sad... but hopefully dun cry.

bunnies can live up to 10 years! =) mine are currently less than a year old!

serious? how much water does one person need for a shower? more than 10 litres? i have no idea. but i'm just thinking, that's a lot of water wasted if we use 15L of water a day!!