Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jolene23

Home Sweet Home Of Coljol..4A @ Tampines

That time my friend is willing to give me a baby chin. But i realise they actually drop quite a lot of fur..

I have asthma, can't keep big furry friends...So i gave it up. End up only keeping tiny hamsters...

Mine are winter white. Easier to manage...Got 2 very cuddly..very cute :rolleyes: , won't bite... Another 2 got attack instinct.. :furious:

Winter white slightly bigger than roboskis right? Then at least can still cuddle. The chin drops hair but not a lot, similar to a dog.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think i wont cry la... coz if take care of them well through out their life span, i shouldnt feel sad rite. i've done my part and it's their time to go. will be sad... but hopefully dun cry.

bunnies can live up to 10 years! =) mine are currently less than a year old!

serious? how much water does one person need for a shower? more than 10 litres? i have no idea. but i'm just thinking, that's a lot of water wasted if we use 15L of water a day!!

I think so, my friend told me is about 7-10 years... :rolleyes:

I think it's more than 10 litres??? Actually i don't really know, anyone have any idea how much water is used at an average?

Winter white slightly bigger than roboskis right? Then at least can still cuddle. The chin drops hair but not a lot, similar to a dog.

Yup they are slightly bigger..

I think it's more than 10 litres??? Actually i don't really know, anyone have any idea how much water is used at an average?

I know if I shower for 15 mins, a 20litre will be emptied.

I know if I shower for 15 mins, a 20litre will be emptied.

oh wow. then i think maybe i should consider 25 or 30L.

i never knew we use that much water for a shower leh..

I can totally imagine using more than 15L for a shower... It only takes like 15 seconds to fill a 1L bottle from a tap. Running the shower for 5 minutes would mean roughly 20L of water used...

Today our Fridge is delivered....luckily can go in! :rolleyes:

Gain city is so annoying, we bought 3 items, built in oven, fridge n washer dryer, they say delivery must be on the same day if not we will need to incur delivery charges for separate days delivery.

End up fridge is delivered by Hitachi and came at 12+. And they tell me oven n washer dryer will be delivered at different timing by different driver... What the ****? One item is 1 to 4pm, another item say 2 to 5pm. Then my hubby tell them no one is staying there yet ask if they can collate the orders and come at the same time and be early please as we are going out at 4+. they says 2 to 6pm. :furious: And it's not here yet....raining heavily now. Are they going to drench my oven n washer in heavy rain? Even if it's boxed up, the box is not water proof right.

Dunno why the **** all items must deliver same day if not charge delivery cost when they just deliver the items separately in the end.

oh wow. then i think maybe i should consider 25 or 30L.

i never knew we use that much water for a shower leh..

15litres is the water storage. When you shower, you don't use all from storage cos your tap mixer will mix with cold water. So 15litres can let you shower comfortably for 20-30mins I think.

Any one know where can I buy Korean wallpaper cheaply and get installers?

So far the cheapest I see for 1 roll of Korean wallpaper is $208 DIY or $368 with installation.

Also saw ppl selling $199 per roll without installation.

On 12/24/2012 at 6:25 PM, jolene23 said:

we already gotten our Keys on 18th Oct 2012. Our ID firm is Renoguyz. (After going through as much as 10++ quotes... :jawdrop:) We decided to use him because he knows our concept and what we want

Thank you for sharing your experience! 

On 2/20/2013 at 10:58 PM, jolene23 said:

Ops I forget to mention, it's the floor for masterbedroom & common bed room.. :sport-smiley-004:

Is yours going to be a big job as well? Started sourcing ID?

Actually I have quotations from like 10 over IDs, Renoguyz is so far the cheapest! It took me like 2-3 months to settle on an ID...

Thank you for sharing your experience! 

On 1/13/2013 at 11:32 PM, jolene23 said:

The window uncle dunno why go change the aircon box up part into window too :sport-smiley-004:

I think he cannot stand the almost rotting wooden box up thingy so he was so nice to change it away..

Although the window is nice but I am wondering how can we conceal the windows panel so that the aircon condenser won't be seen after installing. :unsure:

After

B8C94DBD-B115-49CF-B9E3-EDD291E8D3C1-665-0000007F72C8F9EC.jpg

Not sure whether you are still frequenting this forum, but how did you inventually cover the bottom panel?

It’s been Long since I log in. My tblog are missing the last few pages...it was suppose to be completed... strange....

The window panel are board up by the air con man in the end. 

• Like 1