Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wowach

New Resale Flat Owner - What To With Ex-Owner Mails?

I have just gotten my keys to my resale unit about a month ago. Have not shifted in, but the mails for the ex-owners is piling up. I have gotten my agent to ask their agents / exowners to come and pick up. But they are not concerned at all! I think they are just plain lazy.

What do you guys do with such mails? They have stuff from telcos, hospitals, government letters etc. Are there any legal liabilities for new owners to action upon such stuff?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

There is a discuss about the same topic at this thread

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=38103&st=0&p=609445&hl=+ex-owner%20+mails%20+letter&fromsearch=1entry609445

If is belong to telcos, hospitals, government letters, just wrote.

No such person and put in back to the return box.

The rest, if u like. open and read after that can use to put fish bone.

For me, I leave it in e mail box. Cos if e owner is smart, they will keep the LB keys.

At least I do. So I will go back to open once awhile..

For me, I leave it in e mail box. Cos if e owner is smart, they will keep the LB keys.

At least I do. So I will go back to open once awhile..

I told the ex-owner to keep for a mths after that I will change the letter box keys.

But I only change it after I finish my reno. Which is 2-3 mths later.

During these 2-3 mths, the ex-owner don't bother to come and collect their letters even their new house only across the street.

After I change the letter box, I return all letter with " No such person"

After 2 yrs , I still receive invoice from their server vendor. I google the company and email to every single email address I can find in their company URL

And told them. STOP sending invoice to this address and the previous owner has no right to run his business under my home address.

However, on and off, I still receive letter from PA , when the previous owner reset their singpass password.

My previous owners is no good friendly neighbourhood people. Anyway for me, I jus opened every letters addressed to them. Guess wat, I know their account balance n sort.. I don't even have their contact as they refused to give us. All thru the agent.. N the agent is not so keen to handle those mails too

I think just throw the mail in the rubbish bin. Anyway, we don't bear any legal liability toward the previous owner letters. N under the immigration act, any resident should furnish their update address within six month after they have shifted if not they would be fined.

I anticipate just bandy the mail in the debris bin. Anyway, we don't buck any acknowledged accountability against the antecedent buyer letters. N beneath the clearing act, any citizen should accouter their amend abode aural six ages afterwards they accept confused if not they would be fined.

Sometimes I notice that my emails end up in Spam rather than in Inbox, which is a bit of a revelation because now I worry that all the emails my clients receive end up in Spam. I decided to learn more about smtp ssl ports on the UniOne blog. Among other things, it is a reliable e-mail service provider to whom you can delegate tasks for setting up e-mail.