Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i saw a post in punggol.org before on the review for noel, the review was quite positive but it was in 2011? but at tt time i think he was in a diff company.. atelier M+A if i not mistaken.

when i met him, he seems to be quite good in design and when we give him something he want, he will close his eyes and try to visualize then tell us what works and what doesnt..even gave unique ideas for the space and even told us how to maximize the space. but honestly, when i recieve his quote, it is quite high and over budget.. so... not one of my shortlisted.

how is Atelier Concept related to atelier M+A and atelier tang???

i think... the director (noel) of Atelier Concept used to be from Altelier M+A, judging from other forum posts..

Had previously shortlisted them as a potential ID but when the final quotation came up, it was too high and over my budget.

I'm currently using them! I can't speak for the whole company, but the ID I engaged has so far been reliable and responsible so if you want a specific recommendation, you can PM me for the ID's name.

I'm in the midst of renovation already and so far, everything has been fine.

The initial quote given to us was over our budget but because we felt that the other companies we've been to just didn't feel right, we managed to negotiate to our ideal budget. Of course we had to compromise on some stuff as well but we have no complains (as of now). I think that if you really have a good feeling about your ID and the design, you can always try to negotiate!

We belong to the group that's more laidback and clueless...we had absolutely no idea about reno details/procedure and pricing but our ID was patient and explained everything right down to the smallest details for us.

I know this might sound dodgy cause this is my first post but I just have always been lurking. Also, initially I had qualms about hiring them too because there didn't seem to be much reviews on their company. So this is just me trying to offer a 'review' to other homeowners out there who might be considering Atelier.