Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi,

I am going to renovate my 3 room resale hdb soon and had tried to engage a few IDs.

However, i am quite confused now.

There is 2 IDs told me that they will quote me based on my floorplan and requirement and they will give me the layout design when meetup with me at my place for actual quotation.

Some other IDs had came to my house for quotation and they emailed me the quotation but without the layout design.

Do i need to ask from the IDs for the layout design?

Or is it that i need to pay for the layout design?

Thank you

:rolleyes:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, Welcome to RenoTalk! w.r.t your enquiry there isn't a standard steps how u could gather your reno quote.

Most IDs will be able to give you an estimate base on your floorplan and design requirements. While as the proposed design layouts IDs will only show it to u upon meet up. You then choose the design layout that best meet your needs, and only upon a deposit payment will then get a copy of it. Remember to ask if there are any other unmentioned or hidden costs before signing on the contract. Don't rush into it get a few quotes and sleep on it for a day or two before signing. Hope this helps :) .. thanks JuzChris