Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
acibcs

Anyone Purchased A Sofa From Sense Art Pte Ltd?

Hi wfk9

Thank you for your patience and again apologies for all the inconvenience caused. Alright , your sofa is under warranty and please cal our showroom at 62806996 , cite your invoice number and we will send our guys down. You sofa can be move but I think its the position that you lift up could be wrong and thus your released the catch. As recliners are individual pieces mounted together with a hook at the bottom of the sofa, its not a defect and can be easily rectified. Once our guys are there, please get them to show you the the hook so that in future you know what to do if you were to lift it up and miss the hook again. Thank you and have a nice day.

PS please remember to give your leather at least once every two months of leather oil to moisturize it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Kevin,

Stop hiding behind the excuses of differences in opinion. It is clear your senseart is perceptually not able to deliver a basic standard of service and product quality from the many negative feedback received. If you are not serious about doing business, then don't ever do business! And I have not even come to the cloak of deceit you are putting on.

Hi Kevin,

Stop hiding behind the excuses of differences in opinion. It is clear your senseart is perceptually not able to deliver a basic standard of service and product quality from the many negative feedback received. If you are not serious about doing business, then don't ever do business! And I have not even come to the cloak of deceit you are putting on.

Haha since you know me so well,it couldn't possibly be that you are my customer. I am open and above board. Business fail,I admit , I do damage control, what are you compared to me? Hiding behind the computer and be a hero? Stop being childish and try to add fuel to fire. I cannot please everyone. I didn't disappear like other furniture companies who had closed down. Yours might be the next, stop gloating over our misfortune, what goes around comes around. Who is wearing a cloak? Sense art might be down but not me.

Hi all, I have just received my sofa from sense art.

A very big thank you to Kevin for delivering my sofa which I have bought during expo fair. I am grateful and sorry for any inconvenience caused. I do understand this difficult time you are going through now but despite that, you have had kept your promise and put in great effort for me and my family to have this sofa delivered though its delayed for quite some time.

Appreciate you for that

Lynn And Family.

Invoice No 60288

Edited by 2boyzmummy

Hi,

I too have bought a sofa in Mar 2013 & fully paid. I called the showroom numerous times there was no answer. When I called the person who sold me the sofa he said he is no longer with this company & has given me a number to call. I made numerous call to this person by the name Kevin, there was no answer from him. I even send him messages but no reply. Even the email does not work.

Is this a scam? I will be filing a police report tomorrow.

Hi mems,

I also bought a recliner 3 sweaters from SenseArt with so called 10 years warranty end 2012.

Received and used 1 year 2013. Used the centre button less than 10 times, Dec 2012 not functioning and tried calling and msg Donovan then realised phone not in used. When called office, they said they are tenants already closed down and changed to current tenant posh mattress.

Any idea if someone here able to reach SenseArts.

I bought the Eilersen Giga sofa with an upgraded fabric, Misty, which is ... It's also low, which retains the sense of space in the apartment. ... carpets, art and other bric-a-brac I have at home, I wanted a white sofa with clean lines.