Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vacanthost

Hdb

And how much is it per sq/foot? Me and wife in love with the ones with the groove - supernatural and vintage narrow collections.

And how is it so far at ur lovely place?

Have you gotten your krono? It really depends on the quality, loading, delivery, model numbers, accessories. But i have to tell you supernatural and vintage narrow are high end liaoz.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi vacanthost mind if pm the cost of the krono laminates you installed as doing my reno soon and wish to install them ,are they water resistant thanks .

Yes. they are water resistant. I have no problem with them at all. However they are still wood, and u can't compare to vinyl which i don't recommend because it constantly release formaldehyde.

On 5/16/2013 at 0:48 PM, shanlight said:

wow, everyone going retro now. great. I am also a 3 roomer in Clementi. Hey your flat is very nicely done up. No pictures on the common toilet??

Now that you brought it up.

Edited by vacanthost

Black bathroom accessories do look very attractive! How's life settling in at your new place and at Clementi?

Still more on kitchen.

Renotalk favourite brand blanco. Its nice and hard to resist. I am trying to achieve a black on black inspired by my apple iphone color scheme. My matt black tap from guangzhou.

20130103_224609_zpsb534af45.jpg

20130106_005538_zps3a297dec.jpg

Brandt's hood and induction hobs.

Once again credit to my ID for not charging me extra to 'upgrade' my amps in order to use these induction hobs. According to brandt sales person from harvey norman this model is the bestseller because its hdb friendly, wide for its size compared to other 2 hobs induction.

20130106_005620_zpsdcb86f33.jpg

20130106_005641_zpsd65cc5f8.jpg

I am looking at same Blanco silgranit sink for my place too.

Where did you buy it from and how much did u pay for it? Do you mind sharing it?

Your taste and my taste for kitchen seems to similar. I am also doing black and white kitchen.

I like your kitchen tiles. It is beautiful.

I am very envious of your Brandt Induction Hob. I saw the same thing at Harvey Norman and really wanted it. But I think the cheapest we could find for it was 1200 plus. Felt it was really too exp, because we know we won't cook often, so we went for the cheaper Taiyo. Still feel my heart abit pain when I think about it, because I really love the Brandt one.

Black bathroom accessories do look very attractive! How's life settling in at your new place and at Clementi?

Hey Makan,

Life is pretty good. Enjoying the decor but one complaint wardrobe spaces is not enough for my wife. You met her, that day, you can't imagine the amount of shoes and clothings. *Faintz*

I really feel very relax at home from the retro ambience which is a different world coming back from work.

And i am very sure you will feel the same too. I know you have some problems with your contractors, but look at the brighter side. It will never be 100% what you expect.

I am controlling her buying habits. Buy 1 and discard 1 is a must now.

I am looking at same Blanco silgranit sink for my place too.

Where did you buy it from and how much did u pay for it? Do you mind sharing it?

Your taste and my taste for kitchen seems to similar. I am also doing black and white kitchen.

I like your kitchen tiles. It is beautiful.

Hi Ladydr,

I forgot the Blanco price but i got it from Hoe Kee. Price should be the same if you ask them now. Now my only worry is if we are affected by en bloc.

I think if i have a choice i would do a white on white kitchen. It would look radical.

Edited by vacanthost

I am very envious of your Brandt Induction Hob. I saw the same thing at Harvey Norman and really wanted it. But I think the cheapest we could find for it was 1200 plus. Felt it was really too exp, because we know we won't cook often, so we went for the cheaper Taiyo. Still feel my heart abit pain when I think about it, because I really love the Brandt one.

Hi Mish,

Really you should enjoy your Taiyo. Brandt is just a brand and i am very sure its an OEM product. so make sure you get your Brandt in your next house. We spend 40k on our mickey mouse. So you must be proud of yourself having that discipline to make do with what you need.

I think all of us are proud of you to remind us to be prudent at times. :)

Have you gotten your krono? It really depends on the quality, loading, delivery, model numbers, accessories. But i have to tell you supernatural and vintage narrow are high end liaoz.

U have any contact number for the laminates agent?

Hi Vacanthost

Your hse is an inspiration for me! My 1st appt is this week, also a 3ng. Will you be willing to share ID and quote? Tks!