Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi, just to ask...

did anyone of you guys used this company A Win Design Pte Ltd for your renovation before?

I heard from my colleague that it has been around for very long, one of the old veterans in renovation..

BUT i cannot find any information regarding them, except that they are around for very long...

Any one has experience with them, and care to share?

Thanks in advance...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did u finally went to renovate with them ? We tottally regretted choosing them

initially the lady was very nice and looks very well knowledgable about renovations .. After they get the 2nd payment .... Start all wayang ..

Probs like : 

tilers Nvr turn up ..

Workers used our household things w/o asking and stain them with cements

whatver walls they dirtied they won't clean up and expect separate cost if we want is to clean

whatever they hacked , the walls still have big nails and silicons they expect us to clean up before they re-install new flooring/wardrobe

every now and then we have to ask them what's the updates .. And they will keep changing as per their convenient 

They screwed up by raising a kerb w/o consulting us .. Now the door of the toilet can't be fix back and need to be cut .. And they said they don't guarantee if there will be no damage to d door after cut.. And if there is, we must change door .. We have 5 toilets .. With timber doors .. 

They are So so unprofessional except for one guy name Mr Yeo.

They are also Super calculative . We spend 40k for our reno but yet they want to charge us $600 for two walls tat measuring 2x4m

i will NOT recommend them