Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Z3phy

Resale 4Rm Flat In Pasir Ris

It's more of finding the corner/s they like to go in, then putting a pee pen there (so sometimes you may have to put 2 instead). They like to keep themselves clean whenever they can, so you'll have to clear it often too so that they'll want to use it.

You're using puppy pen to keep them in? Cuz puppy pens are quite tall! They still jump out?

oh. i used to keep them in a pup pen. and yes. one of the bunnies jumped out. they can if they really want to.

now i keep them (also temp) in some DIY wire cage.. those kind u get from Daiso at $2 each. and piece them together with cable ties.

anyway, we just went to art fren this afternoon.. to look for better DIY ideas and materials.

things there were like OMG ex.

a piece of plank cost like $19.90. for 90cm x 90cm.

so.. if we were to make a cage with Art fren materials, we might as well just buy the $400 cage from Pet Safari.

we dropped the art fren idea and head to geylang.

found this shop that sells wire mesh in different sizes.

we spent abt 1hr there, fighting over what to buy and how the structure should be like.

in the end, bought everything from there. wooden planks, wiremesh. total $118.

the uncle cut the wood into the size that we wanted too.

how nice rite.

and he also gave us an extra plank.. told us to have it for free... coz animals will make the wood dirty very fast.

so happy.

dunno how the rabbit "condo" will turn out. lol. =)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oh. i used to keep them in a pup pen. and yes. one of the bunnies jumped out. they can if they really want to.

now i keep them (also temp) in some DIY wire cage.. those kind u get from Daiso at $2 each. and piece them together with cable ties.

anyway, we just went to art fren this afternoon.. to look for better DIY ideas and materials.

so.. if we were to make a cage with Art fren materials, we might as well just buy the $400 cage from Pet Safari.

we spent abt 1hr there, fighting over what to buy and how the structure should be like.

how nice rite.

and he also gave us an extra plank.. told us to have it for free... coz animals will make the wood dirty very fast.

so happy.

Sounds exciting! I love making my own enclosures for these small animals. Made my guineas' pen out of those same Daiso pieces & cable tie too :D

Your rabbits are lucky they found a good owner! :)

how nice rite.

so happy.

Interested to see the end result of your rabbit condo :P Btw, what is this geylang shop? Can share address?

Sounds exciting! I love making my own enclosures for these small animals. Made my guineas' pen out of those same Daiso pieces & cable tie too :D

Your rabbits are lucky they found a good owner! :)

lol. i had one for free. bought the local rabbit to accompany the free ND.

before i knew it, got babies liao. they were only 5 and 6 months old then!!!

so anyway, i've kept one of their babies, rest either died(this is quite common for 第一胎 or i gave away.)

both parents are now officially sterilised. so no more babies le. guinea pigs dun hop rite? so those daiso "fences" are ok.

Interested to see the end result of your rabbit condo :P Btw, what is this geylang shop? Can share address?

the geylang shop is at 676 geylang road. the name is Gold fish. hahah.. no la. name is Jin Yu. as in 金宇。 they still selling the Metal Mesh. but the uncle told me they no longer doing wood cutting once they finish their stock. i think that was also why he gave me extra piece of wood too. very nice uncle who sells his products very reasonably priced. the plank of wood we got for 2ft x 2 ft was only $4.

2 of my ceiling fans are up.

here's a "blur" pic of my living room fan with black tracks for my lights.

it's not so clear coz it's taken at night with hp camera.

20130410Ceilingfan_zps666f4787.jpg:sport-smiley-018:

Edited by Z3phy

2 of my ceiling fans are up.

here's a "blur" pic of my living room fan with black tracks for my lights.

it's not so clear coz it's taken at night with hp camera.

20130410Ceilingfan_zps666f4787.jpg:sport-smiley-018:

cant wait to see your track lights up!! :dancingqueen:

cant wait to see your track lights up!! :dancingqueen:

lights we will put ourselves leh. let them Fix the other necessities first.

mine seem slow... 8 more days and no carpentry. painting oso not completed.

Contractor changed storeroom door to the same material as room door le. YAY!!

Carpentry will come in on 15th.

And the floor trimming has been changed. No more brown! Update later.

Contractor changed storeroom door to the same material as room door le. YAY!!

Carpentry will come in on 15th.

And the floor trimming has been changed. No more brown! Update later.

Did contractor explained why the screw up for store room door? *curious*

Did contractor explained why the screw up for store room door? *curious*

nope. he told us the door guy told him the bed room door were "upgraded" by adding another layer. actually is all the same type one.

i dunno what BS is that la. but anyway, now all the doors are same.

dunno la. maybe he assume everything we dunno or wont check. minor defects already can close 1 eye. but staples on the door... and he tells me same material?? i just cant buy it.

Same as the flooring. when i saw the brown cap/trimming against my grey flooring, i was so annoyed. when we asked him abt it, he replied "no choice, only dark or light brown." i kept quiet. i was so mad. thinking "bloody h*ll, then why din you say so earlier when we were choosing the floor colours?" i mean, he's the contractor, shouldnt he be more experienced? he's expected to give this kind of basic advice. unless no one else has done greyish flooring before? how is that possible?

to me, if you are able to provide grey flooring, you jolly well should be able to provide everything that goes with it. how am i to know my both floors would need a cap?

it was until i told him to look at the cap colour again. "very ugly leh, can you accept this?" i asked him. then he took action. now change to a metal piece as trimming which i'm quite pleased with. makes the hse a lil more industrial looking.

sometimes i'm try to give him the benefit of the doubt. if not make my life very difficult leh. lol.

AND.. since i'm still in the midst of reno, i shall make my final verdict later. i assume many pple also face similar situations and that i'm not alone in this.

Edited by Z3phy

AND.. since i'm still in the midst of reno, i shall make my final verdict later. i assume many pple also face similar situations and that i'm not alone in this.

Yeah u r not alone. We r in the same boat haha... Ur floor is herf or wooden laminate? Glad that u resolve the issue. Sometime I do wondering are the contractor first time working? If very experience then they can see whats the problem & won't need us the owner to tell them what's the problem ma... Right?

Yeah u r not alone. We r in the same boat haha... Ur floor is herf or wooden laminate? Glad that u resolve the issue. Sometime I do wondering are the contractor first time working? If very experience then they can see whats the problem & won't need us the owner to tell them what's the problem ma... Right?

it's rf. i'm not sure if it's high end. lol.. so left with the RF lo. :sport-smiley-004:

yah. either they are inexperienced or they take us for granted lo.

well, i think attitude is most important and so far my contractor's attitude is quite alright. laid back.. but still ok. if anything, i would say his PR skills is quite good. that's why we can forgive him. lol!

Tell me about it. Sometimes I wonder too... When a decision may affect things like storage space, never highlight to owner. :jawdrop:

Tell me about it. Sometimes I wonder too... When a decision may affect things like storage space, never highlight to owner. :jawdrop:

yah. i always say this" they treat us like idiots" when i'm pissed.